Entry Tickets to Farm In The City
Retreat to a slice of wildlife and nature at the petting zoo that is designed to resemble a typical Malaysian village.
- Seek out 18 stations offering distinct experiences such as Ostrich Farm, Pet Village, and Desert House.
- Closely interact, feed, and pet tame exotic animals like rabbits, guinea pigs, and giant tortoise species.
- Ring a bell and watch thousands of adorable Koi fish rush to you.
- Coo over the endearingly cute Falabella horse, the world's smallest species of horse.
- Hold your breath at the mesmerizing sight of hundreds of birds in free-flight.
- Embark on a Jungle Walk and meander among unique species like the African Crested Porcupine and the Kirk’s Dik Dik.
- Entry to Farm in the City
- Food and drinks
- Other personal expenses
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Step into a beautiful haven of nature and wildlife that echoes the environment of a conservation park. Rather than functioning as a simple viewing exhibit, Farm in the City gives you the unique opportunity to get up close, pet, and feed the resident animals and birds. Enjoy the farm-like atmosphere as you meet remarkable creatures including an alpaca, rabbits, deer, horses, guinea pigs, iguana, reptiles, and many more.
Stations not to be missed include -
- Pet Village: Take memorable photos as you pet and feed rabbits and guinea pigs.
- Reptiles Cavern: Admire the Retic Python, Mangrove Snake, Dwarf Caiman, and other intriguing reptiles up close.
- Free-flight Bird Aviary: Feed and pet the birds, and be blown away as you watch hundreds of birds soar in free flight.
- Moods Lake: Visit the large rippling lake, the home of Mandarin Ducks, Emperor Geese, Ruddy Shelducks, White Swans, and more.
- Longkang Fishing: Join forces with your kids and recreate the Malaysian children's activity of dredging for fish,
- Vegetables and Fruits Farm: See 100+ tropical fruit trees and plants in a station that resembles a Malaysian village farm and orchard.
- Twilight Creatures: Meet curious nocturnal creatures such as the slow loris and the owl.
know before you go
know before you go
- Children with a height under 90cm can enter for free.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one paying adult at all times.
- Malaysian passport holders need to present myKad at the time of redemption.
- Non-Malaysian citizens need to present a valid ID/passport.
- Weekdays: 10am - 6pm.
- Weekends: 9:30am - 6pm.
- Closed on every Tue, excluding public holidays and school holidays.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
Show your ticket at Farm In The City.
Address: Lot 40187-40188, Jalan Prima Tropika Barat 1, Pusat Bandar Putra Permai, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia.
Landmark: Downtown Atmosphere.
- The closest bus stop is SJ604 MRT Equine Park. It is a quick 19-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 540 to get you there.