River Cruise to the Prague Zoo & Entrance Ticket
Enjoy a fun day out with the family; take a laidback river cruise and make your way to the iconic Prague Zoo!
- Take a relaxing 1.5-hour boat cruise on the Vltava River and admire Prague from a vantage point.
- On board, enjoy refreshments and the company of an expert local guide.
- Get stunning views of Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, National Theatre, and more.
- Then, head over to the world-famous Prague Zoo, where you can spot everything from elephants to polar bears and hornbills!
- Expert guide
- Public transfer ticket for both ways
- Boat ride ticket
- Refreshment on the boat
- Entry ticket to the zoo
- Map of the zoo
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Escape the bustle of the city and set sail on a relaxing 1.5-hour river cruise to the world-famous Prague Zoo, currently ranked among the world's top 5 zoos. Along the way, take in the sights of Prague's landmark monuments, bridges, and islands from a unique river perspective. Sip on refreshments on the boat and listen to the commentary by the expert guide. Once you reach Prague Zoo, explore its 12 pavilions including the Indonesian Jungle, African House, Gorilla Pavilion, and the Elephant Valley. Make sure to say hello to the zoo's most famous animals, from Ajabu the gorilla to Antonio and Eberhard, the Galápagos tortoises. Spend time exploring the playgrounds, resting areas, and restaurants, all set in a beautiful rocky landscape by the Vltava River.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- The maximum capacity is reduced to 50% of regular capacity.
- High-traffic touchpoints are frequently sanitized.
- Protective equipment such as face masks and hand sanitizers are provided depending on the type of activity.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of your tour.
- Wear warm clothing in autumn/wintertime and bring an umbrella in case of rain.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
- Not wheelchair accessible.
From 10 AM to 12 PM.
Infants aged 2 and under can go for free. Children aged 3-11, as well as students aged 12-18, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is at Křižovnické náměstí.
- By the statue of Charles IV, your guide will be holding an orange umbrella.
- At the main entrance of the zoo, your guide will provide you with an admission ticket, a map of the zoo, and a bus ticket for your return transfer.
- Address: Josefov, 110 00 Prague 1, Czechia.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest public transport stop is "Staroměstská" (tram, bus, metro A).
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.