Entry Tickets to Krakow Zoo
At Krakow Zoo, get the chance to see the ongoing conservation of over 270 species! Observe Rothschild's giraffes, Przewalski's horses, pygmy hippos, and more flourish in in their habitats.
- Spend your day discovering unique species at Krakow Zoo, located within the beautiful Wolski Forest.
- Krakow Zoo is home to 1,400 animals representing about 270 species, from mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, and fish.
- Endangered animals constitute over 100 of those species, including Amur tiger, Maned wolf, Addax antelope, ruffed and ringed lemurs, Indian elephant, great condor, and more!
- With numerous routes for walking, hiking, and cycling, you can get up close to nature. Visit the Zoological Garden, and even spot a monastery on your way.
- The zoo actively participates in conservation and reintroduction - restoring the saber-horned oryx, lynx, pond turtle, Ural owl, and more to their natural habitat.
- Entry tickets with extended validity
- Parking fee
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
A Haven for Endangered Species
Krakow zoo actively participates in conservation and reintroduction programs, restoring the Saber-horned oryx, Addax antelope, Przewalski's horse, lynx, pond turtle, Ural owl, and more to their natural habitat. As you observe the animals, you will gain a profound awareness of their living situations, ecosystems, and extinction status.
Set in the Wolski Forest, the zoo is home to 270 species, of which 100 are endangered - like the Rothschild's giraffe, Przewalski's horse, pygmy hippo, snow leopards, chimpanzees, Humboldt penguins, and so many others.
An Escape from the Urban Machine
Krakow Zoo is the perfect place for exploration and exercise, within a bustling urban agglomerate. There are numerous marked walking routes, many of them running close to the Zoological Garden, which has become a popular hiking destination. Wolski Forest also hosts many bicycle routes and an educational path. Several historical buildings may also be spotted, like the famous Independence Mound, and the monastery and hermitage of the Camaldolese monks.
know before you go
know before you go
- Mon to Sun: 9am to 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Kraków Zoo.
- Address: aleja Kasy Oszczędności Miasta Krakowa 14, 30-232 Kraków, Poland
- The closest bus stop is The Zoo Stop. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus #134 or #234 to get there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.