Aquarium de Paris Tickets
Discover the creatures of the deep blue sea, right in the heart of Paris!
- Aquarium de Paris is one of the world's oldest aquariums and has the biggest collection of jellyfishes in Europe!
- Check out huge tanks that display 13,000 aquatic creatures, from as close as the Seine to Tahiti.
- Kids will enjoy the petting pond experience, as well as the live feeding demonstrations.
- Entry ticket to the Aquarium de Paris
- All workshops and shows that are available on the day of the visit
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
If you're looking to do something offbeat in Paris, head over to the Paris Aquarium (also known as Cinéaqua). Built in 1867, it is one of the oldest aquariums in the world and is home to over 13,000 sea creatures that swim in 4 million liters of water. The attraction also features mermaid shows, an aquatic cinema, and a shark basin - all this, smack in the heart of Paris!
The tanks at the aquarium host life from both tropical regions, as well as those closer to home. For the latter, you'll get to see an entire section with carp, sturgeon, and roach in a recreation of the Seine River. There are also recreated versions of Tahiti and New Caledonia with vibrant-hued fish like angelfish, clownfish, and triggerfish jockey darting around corals. The highlight, however, has to be the sharks. There are four species of sharks that you can spot, bound to elicit nervous laughs and excited squeals from the audience.
There are also two large screens that show aquatic documentaries, a touch tank where you can stroke Koi fish, and live feeding demos to make it a magical day with your family.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Low Price (Mon to Fri)
- High Price (Sat, Sun, Christmas holidays, and All Saints' Day)
The health pass is compulsory for all adults (18 years and over) and minors (from 12 years and 2 months) at the entrance to the Paris Aquarium.
Health pass = presentation, digital (via the TousAntiCovid application) or paper, of a health proof, among the following three:
- Proof of full vaccination for at least one week.
- The result of a negative RT-PCR or antigenic screening test of fewer than 72 hours.
- A certificate of recovery following contamination by covid-19 (more than 11 days and less than 6 months).
- Proof of identity (with photo) will also be requested at the checkpoint.
The Paris Aquarium is accessible to visitors in wheelchairs by an external elevator, located to the left of the stairs of the main entrance. It allows you to go down to the reception. The tour is gently sloping, guaranteed without stairs, and equipped with accessible lifts. Moreover, GIG - GIC parking spaces are available near the Aquarium.
- Open every day of the week and on weekends (Monday to Sunday), 10 am to 6 pm, ticket offices close at 6 pm.
- End of visit at 7 pm (shop closes at 7 pm).
- Closed on July 14.
- Open on public holidays at usual times.
Night, Saturday evening:
- Reception from 7 pm to 8 pm, last admission at 8 pm.
- End of visit at 9 pm (shop closing at 9 pm).
Infants aged 0-2 can go for free. Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Aquarium de Paris.
- Address: 5 Av. Albert de Mun, 75016 Paris, France.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Trocadéro: Bus #22
- Albert de Mun: Bus #30, 32, and 63
- Pont d'Iena: Bus #72
- Warsaw: Bus #82
- Trocadéro: #6 and 9
- Iéna: #9
- Champs de Mars: RER C
- There is parking at Kleber Longchamp, located 5 minutes from the Paris Aquarium.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.