Yas Waterworld Winter Offer
Have a fun-filled day at the famed Yas Waterworld outside Abu Dhabi and enjoy the thrill of 43 rides and slides. Spread over 15 hectares, Yas Waterworld offers everyone a welcome respite from the desert heat.
- Enjoy unlimited all-day access to Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi, a famed water park known to amuse and entertain visitors of all ages.
- With something for everyone, Yas Waterworld offers you the chance to experience over 43 slides and 5 never-seen-before rides!
- Benefit from extended validity of 6 months from the date of purchase and visit this world-famous park anytime you like!
- All-day unlimited access to all rides at Yas Waterworld.
- Combo Meal voucher worth 55 AED (Optional)
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
what to expect
At Yas Waterworld, experience never-ending twists, turns, drops, and rapids at Falcon’s Falaj, the 6-person water coaster or visit the Bandit Bomber, the Middle East’s longest suspended roller coaster. Next pay a visit to Slithers Slides, a set of water-tube rides with multiple courses. Experience a bumpy obstacle-filled ride as you zip through Slither Surprise, or spin around in a LED-lit bowl before your exhilarating splash into the pool below at the Serpent Spin. The other courses include Sand-Viper Strike, Slither Alley, Sidewinder, and Snake’s Tail. With something for everyone, your little ones will not be left behind! With slides, water shooters, water cannons, water geysers, and many more interactive features, Marah Fortress is the dream playground for any child and has everything to keep your tot entertained.
Prepare yourself a thrilling and adrenaline-filled day as you discover some of the most exciting experiences and rides at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
know before you go
- At the time of checkout, please book adult tickets for all members (above 1.1 meters) of your party since adult pricing applies to guests of all ages for this experience.
- All shuttle buses depart Yas Island at 8:00 PM daily.
- There will be no shuttle bus service on 31st December from The Palm due to road closures.
- On Thursdays, Yas Waterworld is open from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM for general admission and from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM only for women.
Some of the attractions will not be available for a few days. Here are the details:
- Liwa Loop, Falcon Falaj: 6th Jan – 17th Jan
- Slither’s Slides & Marah Cabana's: 3rd Feb – 21st Feb
- Al Waha Zone Cabanas (Near Amwaj): 9th Feb – 7th Mar
- Bubble’s Barrel: 2nd Mar – 3rd Mar
- Sebag: 17th Mar – 31st Mar
- Rush Rider & Bubbles Barrel: 17th Mar – 31st Mar
- Pearl Diving: 16th Mar – 27th Mar
- Humlool’s Humps & Jebel Drop: 13th Apr – 29th Apr
Aug 2020 (Ladies Day): Every Mon & Thur at 1 PM, 2 PM & 10 PM, 11 PM
Sept 2020 (Ladies Day): Every Thur at 2 PM & 11 PM
Oct 2020 (Ladies Day): 1 Oct 2020 at 2 PM & 11 PM
Oct 2020 (Ladies Night): Every Thur at 6 PM & 11 PM
Nov 2020 (Ladies Day): 5 Nov 2020 at 2 PM & 11 PM
- Outside food and beverages, ice coolers, cold boxes, glass items, and potentially hazardous items (i.e. weapons, knives, etc.) are not allowed inside the parks.
- Pets, except for service animals(in special cases) are not permitted.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children below the height of 1.1 meters are admitted free of charge.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Yas Waterworld vouchers. You may display your vouchers on your mobile phone at the venue along with a valid photo ID.