A Taste of Martinborough – Wine Delights Private Tour
- Instant confirmation
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a private day’s tour to the Wairarapa region, taste a wide range of the region’s exquisite wines, and relish a delicious lunch platter at one of the wineries which features local produce.
- Find yourself lost in the mesmerizing views as you drive from Wellington up through the Hutt Valley to the Remutaka Hill summit, for your private wine tasting tour.
- Taste a variety of wines at family-owned wineries famous in the region such as Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and many more.
- Sip on delicious wine and unwind in the absence of a crowd on your private experience.
- Understand the nuances of wines and wine-making as you walk through the winemaker's vineyard.
- Explore the 3 distinct wine regions of the Wairarapa – Opaki (Masterton), Gladstone and Martinborough.
- Stop for a delicious platter lunch where you can enjoy food made from fresh produce.
- Enjoy a half-day tour or full-day tour depending on the ticket option you choose.
- Full-day tour or half-day private tour
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Entry to vineyards
- Wine tasting fees
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Explore New Zealand's Wairarapa region, famous for its wines, with a private guided tour across the region’s best tourist attractions and vineyards. Meet your guide at Wellington and drive up for a scenic journey through the Hutt Valley to the Remutaka Hill summit, which is more than 500 meters above sea level. Marvel at the historic Remutaka Crossing monument which commemorates 60,000 New Zealand troops from World War I who made the crossing from the Featherston Military Camp to the Port of Wellington.
Walk through the beautiful vineyards and know from your expert guide and the vineyard owner all about the process of wine-making and the wide variety of wines that the Wairarapa region offers. Taste many varieties of wines as you go along and add to your fine palette of favorite wines. Finally, sit for a yummy lunch at one of the wineries which boast fresh food prepared with farm produce.
Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and persons below 18 years of age.
- Up to 11 people are allowed per group.
Half-Day Winery Tour
- Daily: 10am to 3pm
Full-Day Winery Tour
- Daily: 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This tour includes pick-up and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the pick-up point.
- On the day of your tour, arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled time at the pick-up point.