A Taste of Martinborough – Foodie Delights Private Tour
Indulge yourself in a wide range of food and wine on this private guided tour across the Martinborough region.
- Enjoy a private guided tour and experience the food and culture of the Martinborough region.
- Explore the unique life of a beekeeper and learn how honey is made at Greytown Honey.
- Get to taste a wide range of wine at 2 family-owned wineries and relax with the luxury of your private experience.
- Sample artisan cheese made on-site at C'Est Cheese located at Featherston and get to taste a 3 cheese platter.
- Enjoy a delicious platter lunch featuring local produce at a local Martinborough vineyard.
- End the tour with a walk amidst the local olive grove and understand the process of transforming them into award-winning Extra Virgin Olive Oils.
- Private Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Cheese platter
- Platter lunch
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Enjoy a private guided tour as you go on an adventure with your taste buds and feel captivated by the beautiful sights of the South Wairarapa Region. Immerse yourself in a full-day food and wine tour including the Pinot Noir Capital of the North Island – Martinborough! Delights such as cheese, chocolates, wines, olives, lunch, and much more await you on this tour. Relax and unwind on your trip relishing in the calm of a private experience.
Start your tour by enjoying a scenic drive through Wellington up through the Hut Valley to the Remutaka Hill Summit, 555 meters above sea level. Head to Greytown Honey and learn how honey is produced and experience the unique life of a beekeeper. Get to visit 2 family-owned wineries where you will get to taste a wide range of wines ranging from Pinot Noir, Syrah, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Riesling, Gewürztraminer, and Sauvignon Blanc.
Let’s dive into the world of cheese! Sample artisan cheese made on-site at C'Est Cheese located at Featherston. Indulge yourself in a 3 cheese platter and ‘melt’ in the moment. Time to dig into the main course now. Enjoy a sumptuous platter lunch at a local Martinborough vineyard featuring local produce. Following lunch, walk through a local olive grove and understand what it takes to produce award-winning Extra Virgin Olive Oils.
know before you go
know before you go
- Private tour allows up to 11 people per group.
- Daily: 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This tour includes pick-up and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the pick-up point.
- On the day of your tour, arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled time at the pick-up point.