Wawel Royal Hill Guided Tour
Discover the site from where Polish royalty reigned over Poland as you walk through the famed Wawel Hill!
- Explore the hidden wonders of Wawel Hill on this guided walking tour
- An expert tour guide will provide intriguing insights into the many attractions you’ll walk past
- Take to Kanonicza street, which is the most beautiful street in Krakow
- Notice Krakow’s most expensive hotel, Jan Dlugosz’s house, the grand Wawel Cathedral, and more
- Walk past the cave of the Wawel Dragon, and the Bernardyńska Gate
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Guided tour through Wawel Royal hill
- Admission into Dragon's Den, Wawel Royal Cathedral & Wawel Royal Chambers
- Access to Wawel Royal Castle
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Don’t miss out on one of Poland’s most important hills, the Wawel Royal Hill. This is where the Polish kings and queens reigned over Poland and is, therefore, a site brimming with historic charm. Learn about the secrets of Polish royalty as you wander through the significant places tucked away in Wawel Hill. Walk past one of Krakow’s most expensive hotel, which has hosted HRH Prince Charles and President Bush!
Stop by Jan Dlugosz’s house, a Polish historian, where you’ll notice breathtaking views over the Wawel Hill. Pass through the Arms Gate uphill and stop by the monument dedicated to Tadeusz Kościuszko, a cherished Polish hero, before walking past the entrance of the grand Wawel Cathedral. Walk in the direction of the Crypt of the Silver Bells, the burial grounds for President Lech Kaczynski and his spouse. At the Austrian Hospital next, stop for a quick peek at the striking panorama of Krakow. As you go downhill through the Bernardyńska Gate, you’ll eventually stop by the cave of the Wawel Dragon.
know before you go
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Please wear comfortable shoes to cover long walking distances
- Tue, Thu and Sat: 10am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at St Mary Magdalene Square.
- Address: Kanonicza 9, 31-002 Kraków, Poland.
- The closest bus stop is Filharmonia. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 669 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Plac Wszystkich Świętych. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trams 1, 6, 8, 13 & 18 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.