Game of Thrones King’s Landing Dubrovnik Walking Tour
Experience the fantastical King’s Landing of Game of Thrones with an expert guide in this walking tour of Dubrovnik’s Old Town.
- Visit the beautiful sights of Dubrovnik’s Old town that made up King’s Landing, an important location in the critically-acclaimed show Game of Thrones.
- In this walking tour with a licensed guide (also a GoT fan!), stroll around the Old Town and soak up the atmosphere of this historical and cultural location.
- Learn about how attractions like Kolorina Bay, Fort Lovrijenac, and Jesuit’s Staircase brought to life King’s Landing and the Red Keep.
- Walk through the streets where Cersei’s Walk of Shame was filmed.
- Licensed English and German-speaking local guide (who’s a dedicated fan of the show)
- Entry to Fort Lovrijenac
- Meal inclusions
- Audio guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
On this 2-hour walking tour of Dubrovnik, you’ll experience a mix of history and fantasy as you see the Old Town as King’s Landing from Game of Thrones. Your knowledgeable Game of Thrones guide will introduce you to Dubrovnik’s attractions in every way – from the point of view of the vividly rich world of Westeros to actual Croatian history and culture.
The base of the power-hungry Lannisters was King’s Landing and being able to see the real filming locations in front of you is sure to be an exhilarating experience. Fort Lovrijena will be immediately recognisable as the Red Keep. The City Walls and Harbour added a distinct feel to the GoT world and the Walls themselves – in real life – have UNESCO Heritage status. Kolorina Bay doubled as Blackwater Bay in the series and offers a wonderful view over the Adriatic Sea and the buildings of the Old Town.
It’s impossible for anyone to forget Cersei's Walk of Shame. You’ll stand on the Jesuit Staircase where this scene took place and explore the rest of Old Town which was featured in this iconic scene including Od Margarite Street, St. Dominik street, and Ploce gate.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is available in English and German.
- It’s advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes. Wear sunscreen, a sun hat, and carry a bottle of water.
- You are required to bring and wear a mask.
- Kids under 16 can join the tour only accompanied by a legal guardian.
- This tour is suitable for wheelchair users.
- Photography is allowed.
- Travel Tip: If you already have a valid ticket to the City Walls, you won't have to pay the entrance fee to Lovrijenac Fort.
- Tues: 10am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at: Brsalje ul. 5.
- Address: Brsalje ul. 5, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Landmark: right next to the bus station, near Pile Gate.
- The closest bus stop is the Dubrovnik Main bus station, a 1-min walk to the meeting point. Multiple bus lines that travel to Pile (Old Town) will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.