Best of Turin: Walking Tour with Royal Palace & Egyptian Museum
Discover the best places of Turin that accentuate the history, culture, and beauty of this elegant city.
- Set out to discover the city of Turin on foot, alongside an expert tour guide and a small tour group.
- Walk through some of the city's famous public squares, like Piazza San Carlo and Piazza Castello.
- Learn about the city's monuments, like the Royal Palace, Palazzo Madama, and San Lorenzo Church
- Visit the Royal Palace of Turin and delight in its celebration of luxury.
- Explore the Egyptian Museum, a great preservation of Egyptian history and culture.
- This guided tour is available in English & Italian.
- Expert tour guide
- Entry into the Royal Palace of Turin
- Entry into Egyptian Museum
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
On this guided walking tour, you'll venture out to discover the best the city of Turin has to offer. Delve into the history and culture of the city with your first stop at Piazza San Carlo. Discover the "drawing room" of the city and gasp at the equestrian monument of Emanuele Filiberto of Savoia. You'll be surrounded by some of the best historical buildings, declared UNESCO World heritage since 1997.
You'll then head to the real heart of Turin, Piazza Castello, and learn about the city's main monuments: the Royal Palace, Palazzo Madama and San Lorenzo Church, to name a few. Learn about the city's past and present, and how it is making great strides in its industrial development today.
After a short break, you'll visit the Royal Palace of Turin: a striking building that is a true celebration of luxury, gold, and jewels (that happen to embellish its baroque halls). Visit the throne room, the chambers, the apartments, the ballroom, and more. Continue onto the next attraction, the Egyptian Museum, where real mummies, sarcophagus and different and interesting findings will intrigue you. With over 30,000 artifacts on display, you'll have a great time learning all about the fascinating history and culture of Egypt.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Italian-Guided Tour
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- During this tour, it is not possible to see Holy Shroud.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at the Tourist Information Center - Torino, Piazza Carlo Felice.
- This is located outside Turin Porta Nuova train station, in front of the Tourist Office.
- Address: Piazza Carlo Felice, 10121 Torino TO, Italy.
- The closest transit stop is Fermata 40 - PORTA NUOVA, which is right by the ticketing center.
- Tram #9 will bring you here.
- Buses 1, 33, 52, 64, 67, and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.