Exterior Grand Walking Tour of Prague & Prague Castle
Tour the city of a thousand spires and see Prague Castle, the Jewish Town, Old Town and more with a friendly local guide!
- Follow the afternoon circuit and admire Prague Castle, Jewish Town, Old Town, and more.
- The guide will offer you a glimpse into the past as they narrate historical facts.
- Pick up fun facts about the history and architecture of Prague by listening to its legends and stories.
- Take in the views from Prague Castle and soak up the city's eclectic mix of past and present.
- Choose to have your tour conducted in English, Spanish, Czech, German, Italian, Russian, or French.
- Live, licensed tour guide (English, Spanish, Czech, German, Italian, Russian, or French-speaking)
- Admission tickets
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Meet the guide in front of the St Vitus Cathedral's main entrance. In the first 20 minutes, you will enjoy a historical overview of the city, paired with an extraordinary view.
Start your journey at Prague Castle, in the heart of the city. Just the idea of touching the stone which might be 1,000 years old might blow your mind! Once you leave Prague Castle, you will cross Manes Bridge from where you will see Charles Bridge, one of the oldest in Europe! After that, you will enter Jewish Town. Learn about the people who lived here and their deeply touching stories. Take your journey to these streets and spot synagogues, as well as the Old Jewish Cemetery, and learn about the many facts and legends that surround the area. Finally, enter Old Town and see the beauty of Christian churches. End your journey with a feeling of fullness and enjoy the rest of the day in one of the restaurants recommended by your guide.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- Italian-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
- Czech-Guided Tour
- Russian-Guided Tour
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes. In the case of a rainy day, use an umbrella.
- Photography is allowed.
- Pets and guide dogs are allowed.
Mon to Sun - 12:05 PM to 2:05 PM.
Children aged 4 and below go for free. Youths aged 5-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide in front of the main entrance of St. Vitus Cathedral in the Prague Castle complex's third courtyard.
- The exact address is III. nádvoří 48/2 119 01 Praha 1.
- The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
Take tram #22 to Pražský hrad station.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.