Experience a ride on the iconic Viennese Giant Ferris Wheel, giving you access to breathtaking views of the city.
- Enjoy a ride on the iconic Giant Ferris Wheel of Vienna and get a chance to admire the most beautiful views of the city.
- The recently built The Wheel of History – as part of the ‘Panorama’ exhibition – gives an interesting look into the history and stories of Vienna over the past 2,000 years.
- Experience this historic and popular landmark of the Austrian capital and a symbol of the world-famous Wiener Prater.
- You’ll see the hills of the Vienna Woods, the Danube, the Marchfeld, and the Pannonian Basin from your unique vantage point.
- 1 skip-the-line admission ticket to the Giant Ferris Wheel
- The ride lasts approximately 10-20 minutes.
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 29 Dec, 2023.
These tickets are valid until 29 Dec, 2023.
Enjoy a ride on the historic Giant Ferris Wheel of the Austrian capital and a symbol of the world-famous Wiener Prater. A must-see attraction in the city, it allows you to soak up breathtaking views of the entire city and its most popular landmarks. The ride lasts 10 to 20 minutes during which you’ll experience spectacular views of the Vienna Woods hills, the picturesque River Danube, the Marchfeld, and the Pannonian Basin. You can even explore the restaurant, Fotoshop, and Souveniershop on your own.
The Giant Ferris Wheel offers more than a traditional Ferris wheel cart ride. The newly constructed The Wheel of Time – shown through the ‘Panorama’ installation – revives much-loved Prater traditions with artistic and technical audio-visual elements in eight cabins. Taking on two thousand years of the city’s history and stories about the Prater, discover the city in an extremely unique manner – high above the ground (64.75-meters to be exact) on this quintessential Ferris Wheel.
know before you go
know before you go
- You are required to bring and wear a mask.
- All guests over 12 must show either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative PCR test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts.
- All guests between 6 to 11 must show either proof of full vaccination proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts.
- The main entrance has no steps.
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities at the parking garage Ausstellungsstraße
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms are available.
- Suitable access to all exhibition rooms and to the restaurant.
- All special wagons of the Ferris Wheel are suitable for extra-wide wheelchairs and have ramps.
- Daily: 10am to 9:45pm
The Giant Ferris Wheel is closed due to maintenance work on the following days:
9 Jan 2023 to 20 Jan 2023
23 Jan 2023 to 26 Jan 2023
30 Jan 2023 to 2 Feb 2023
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Wiener Riesenrad.
- Address: Riesenradplatz 1, 1020 Wien.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Venediger Au. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus N81 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Wien Praterstern. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board tram #5 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.