Palace of Versailles Guided Tour with Skip the Line Access
Skip the long lines and gain priority access to the Versailles Palace with your local expert guide who knows stories and facts lesser known to people!
- Avoid long queues with exclusive skip-the-line access and make the most of your time with an expert guide who will help you navigate the vast royal estate.
- Visit the stunning Hall of Mirrors - a corridor filled with 357 mirrors that majestically reflect the gardens through arched windows.
- From King Louis XIV to Marie Antoinette, get a glimpse into the lives of the French monarchy’s most influential figures.
- Priority access to the Palace of Versailles
- Expert English, Spanish, or French-speaking guide
- Guided tour of the Castle (Royal Apartments + Hall of Mirrors)
- Transportation to/from Paris.
- Access to Marie-Antoinette’s Estate.
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Benefit from Hassle-Free Priority Access and a Guided Tour of the Magnificent Palace
The exquisite Palace of Versailles is one of the most extraordinary achievements in 17th-century European art. Just a few minutes' walk from the Palace of Versailles, you will meet your expert guide and receive your skip-the-line vouchers. While purchasing tickets on-site requires you to queue in two lines (the ticket box office and the entry line), your Priority Access pass allows you to bypass both. Keep in mind that all visitors, regardless of ticket type or vendor, are still required to pass through security. Once inside, enjoy a guided tour of the most famous places within the Castle. Illustrating more than five centuries of French history, the Palace not only houses remarkable works of art - it stands as a work of art itself.
Explore the Glittering Hall of Mirrors and Other Parts of the Opulent Palace
Begin your visit by exploring the ornate King and Queen's State Apartments. Learn about the French monarchy and explore the themed salons and their elaborate ceiling paintings. Next, make your way to the glittering Hall of Mirrors. Designed to protect the ornate walls and ceilings from smoke, the hall’s 357 mirrors were strategically placed to reflect the light of candles. With just a few flames, the reflection from so many mirrors was enough to light up the whole hall!
If you’d like to maximize your time at the palace of Versailles and get a more in-depth experience, check out our Versailles Full-Day Guided Tour with Transfers ticket.
Each year, it is estimated that approximately 5 million people visit the Palace of Versailles, and between 8 and 10 million people walk its grounds. A place of immense beauty, Versailles stands as a symbol of France’s monarchy and its glorious history. A must-see and a once-in-a-lifetime affair, we aim to help you explore the best, with the best.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
Versailles Priority Access Guided Tours are available Tuesday through Sunday at 9:30 AM & 1:00 PM
Your guided tour of the royal estate will last 1 hour and 30 minutes; however, you may roam around on your own until closing hours on the day of your visit.
When to Visit
During high season, from April through October, it is recommended to visit the Palace early in the morning, right when it opens. Tuesdays and weekends generally see the most traffic, especially on days of water fountain shows.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide in front of the Statue of Louis XIV in the “Place d'Armes” right in front of the Palace.
- Address: Place d’Armes, 78000 Versailles, France.
- Your guide will be waiting for you in front of the Statue of Louis XIV and will carry a Paris Trip flag and hold a Headout sign for easy recognition.
- Please do not go directly to the castle. Meet your guide at the meeting point.
To reach the Palace of Versailles, you have several options:
- The nearest bus station is 'Château de Versailles.' Catch bus #1 or 14 to get here.
- RER C: Versailles Château Rive Gauche station. It’s just a 10-minute walk to the Palace.
- Line L SNCF: Gare Versailles Rive Droite. It's a 15-minute walk to the Palace.
- Line N SNCF: Gare Versailles Chantiers. It's a 20-minute walk to the Palace.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.