Universal Studios Japan Tickets
Spend a day filled with energy, non-stop thrills, and excitement at one of Japan’s most loved and visited amusement parks, Universal Studios Japan in Osaka.
- Explore Universal Studios Japan, a park full of endless excitement, thrills, and the most popular themed entertainment.
- Check out flexible ticket options that span over 24-48 hours.
- Experience the world's first and Thea-award-winning Mario-themed area and Mario Kart - Koopa's Challenge™ attraction.
- Don't miss The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ with entry to the magical Hogwarts Castle, and more.
- Have fun at Minion Park with the unique attractions and at the shops.
- The 54-hectare park is full of other magnificent worlds, waiting to be enjoyed by kids and adults alike.
- Please note: this ticket is valid for non-Japanese passport holders only.
- Entry to Universal Studios Japan
- All rides and attractions
- Any meals and drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Guaranteed Memories & Fun
From child-friendly carousels to thrilling roller coaster rides and simulators, Universal Studios Japan has something to offer to everyone. This 54-hectare Japanese incarnation of the top US theme park is home to a variety of themed attractions that will surely captivate visitors of all ages. Immerse yourself in magic, movies, manga, and much more.
Universal Studios Japan’s most famous attraction The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ is an assured, spell-binding experience with no details spared. From the steam-blowing Hogwarts Express and rolled-up parchment scrolls to a startlingly real depiction of the Hogwarts Castle, experience it all. Inside the Castle is the famous ride - Harry Potter™ and the Forbidden Journey™ - where paintings come to life and bookcases transform into broomsticks when you don the glasses for this fantastic 4k3D experience. Buy your wand at Ollivander’s and enjoy a sweet mug of butterbeer from the Hog’s Head in this magical world of witches and wizards.
Other exciting attractions include the world's first and Thea-award-winning Mario-themed area and Mario Kart - Koopa's Challenge™ attraction. This is a huge recognition in the entertainment industry.
Explore the undiluted fun and adventures of the Minions at Minion Park. Check out Gru’s laboratory, go on the Minion Mayhem ride, and do some Minion-themed shopping.
When it comes to dining, enjoy the famous culture of themed menus which are available in plenty. Dine at the Studio Stars Restaurant which serves meals and treats made around the theme of popular cartoon characters.
know before you go
Covid-19 Safety Information
- Guests are required to wear a mask at all times in the park even while traveling and can only remove masks in stated 'Mask-free Zones.'
- Enhanced sanitation measures have been adopted in the Park. These measures are in accordance with the 'Theme Park Infection Prevention Guidelines.'
- Events, attractions, restaurants, and shops are subject to change or cancellation depending on the season, time or weather, without notice.
- Depending on your height or medical condition, you may not be able to use some attractions. Please check the limitations in advance on the official portal.
- Wheelchair and stroller rental is available at the Park but can't be reserved. Subject to availability.
- Pets and guide dogs are allowed. Pet daycare (additional cost) is available.
- Large/extra-large lockers are only available outside the park (additional cost).
- This ticket is for non-Japanese passport holders only.
- Entry is only allowed once within the indicated date and time.
- If possible, avoid visiting the park during weekends as the waiting time for attractions will be longer.
- The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the official website's calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher with a valid photo ID in front of the entrance of Universal Studios Japan.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Universal Studios Japan is a 5-minute walk from Universal City Station on the JR Yumesaki Line. From Kansai Airport, take the JR Airport rapid to Nishikujo Station and transfer to the JR Yumesaki Line to Universal City Station. (75 minutes)
Universal Studios Japan is connected to Kansai Airport (50 minutes) and Itami Airport (45 minutes) by bus.
A ferry named “Captain Line” connects Universal Studios Japan with the Osaka Aquarium.
Tickets are valid for 180 days starting from your chosen date.