Uffizi Gallery Reserved Entrance Ticket
Admire the work of the great Italian masters at one of the most prominent art museums in Europe, the Uffizi Gallery. Enjoy reserved entry into the attraction spend your precious time exploring one of the greatest art collections in this part of the world!
- Enjoy access to the unique Uffizi Gallery, where you can spend as much time as you'd like.
- Enjoy the unique collections at Florence's Most Visited Museum and discover the many works of art ranging from the 12th century to the 17th century, including Botticelli's famed "Birth of Venus".
- Purchase your tickets online with Headout and avoid significantly longer queues at the Gallery for on-site tickets.
- Reserved entry into Uffizi Gallery
- Host (optional)
- Booking fee
- Audio guide
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
The Uffizi Gallery features works from some of the greatest artists of all time and, as such, the collection housed in this magnificent building gets quite a draw, especially during peak season, when the lines can get several hours long. Fortunately, you won't have to worry about that with your tickets. Timed entry ensures that only a certain number of people gain access to the Gallery at any given time so you get to bypass the ticketing line and exchange your voucher for physical tickets at the counter for people with existing reservations. Though there may be a slight wait on hectic days, the line here is still dwarfed by the normal entry and ticketing line. Once you exchange your voucher for a physical ticket and get through the security check, all you have to do is walk straight in!
Then you are free to stay and explore the intricacies of the various compositions on display and marvel at the work of genius artists like Da Vinci, Raffaello, Masaccio, Cimabue, and Giotto. Visit the Botticelli room and admire the Birth of Venus and Primavera, two of the most famous examples of Italian Renaissance art. A must see destination for all visitors of Florence, the Uffizi is bound to leave you spellbound and awestruck.
Famous Paintings You Can't Miss at the Uffizi Gallery
The Ognissanti Madonna by Giotto | Annunciation by Simone Martini and Lippo Memmi | Annunciation by Leonardo Da Vinci | Adoration of the Magi by Gentile da Fabriano | Portraits of the Duke and Duchess of Urbino by Piero Della Francesca | The Battle of San Romano by Paolo Uccello | Santa Lucia De Magnoli Altarpiece by Veneziano | Madonna with Child and Two Angels by Filippo Lippi | La Primavera by Botticelli | The Birth of Venus by Botticelli | Doni Tondo by Michelangelo | Adoration of the Magi by Leonardo Da Vinci | Madonna of the Goldfinch by Raphael | Venus of Urbino by Titian | Bacchus by Caravaggio | Judith and Holofernes by Artemisia Gentileschi
know before you go
Places to Visit Near The Uffizi Gallery
COVID Safety Information
- Please note that from 30 Dec 2021, it is mandatory for every guest to have an FFP2 mask for the entrance to any museum in Italy. Without this mask, you will not be able to participate in the tour.
- Your tickets allow you reserved access into the gallery, however, there may be a short wait at the ticket counter at Door Number 3 where you will have to exchange your mobile voucher for the physical ticket. You can then gain entry at Door number 1 through the "People with Reservation Entry" after going through a mandatory security check.
- Should you pick the "With Host" option in the next step of the booking, you need not go to Door 3. Please proceed directly to Door 1 and collect your ticket from the host before proceeding inside.
- Due to security reasons, the gallery can only accommodate a certain number of people at any given time so, if space allows, you may be moved to a slightly earlier or later time slot upon arrival.
- Note: The booking fee is included in the ticket price.
- Re-entry is not allowed once you leave the gallery.
- Non-professional photography and videography are allowed inside the museum. However, the use of flash, camera stand, or tripod is strictly prohibited.
- Entry is free on the first Sunday of every month.
- The venue is wheelchair friendly and guests with any mobility impairments will be helped by the staff.
- All large bags, backpacks, and umbrellas must be left in the cloakroom. There is no charge for this.
Rooms A3 - Section B and C (except room C14) of the Uffizi are currently closed for refurbishment.
From 21 Jan 2021 (until further notice):
- Tue to Fri: 8.15am to 6.30pm
- Closed on 25 Dec, 1 Jan, and on every Mon.
- 24 Dec & 31 Dec: closes at 5:30pm (last admission at 4pm).
- The ticket office usually closes 1 hour before the closure of the museum.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the ticket office at gate 3 to exchange your mobile voucher for a physical ticket, after which you can proceed to gate 1 and enter (look for the sign “People with Reservation Entry”).
- Please make sure to arrive 20 minutes before your tour departure time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Please check your final voucher for the redemption point details and specific instructions.
- Note that you will still need to go through a security check. It is advisable to reach 20-30 minutes before your time slot.
- The nearest bus stop is Ponte Vecchio. Uffizi Gallery is a 1-minute walk from the bus stop.
- You will then proceed to the ticket office at Gate 3 to exchange your mobile voucher for a physical ticket, after which you can head to Door 1 and head in (look for the 'People with Reservations' sign).