Berlin TV Tower: Fast View Ticket
Ascend 203 meters above street level and soak up panoramic views of Berlin from the Berlin TV Tower's observation deck!
- Visit one of Berlin's top tourist attractions and must-visit landmarks for first-timers in the city
- Head right into the TV Tower and save time on ticketing queues with your fast-view ticket
- Step out onto the observation deck and soak up sweeping 360-degree views of the city below
- Try and spot noticeable Berlin attractions like Alexanderplatz, the Brandenburg Gate, and more
- After your 45-min slot on the observation deck, head over to the city's highest bar to grab a drink (own expense)
- Fast-view ticket to Berlin Tower
- Free WiFi
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended, or rescheduled.
With over 1.2 million visitors from 90 different countries coming to see the Berlin TV Tower, it is easily one of the top tourist destinations in Germany. Zoom up to the top and step out onto the observation deck that stands 203 sweeping meters above ground level. Breathe in the breathtaking panoramic views of Berlin and its surroundings. Try and place some of the iconic landmarks like Alexanderplatz or the Brandenburg Gate! You'll also be privy to the International Photo Exhibition, which displays 20 photographs from Berlin, Paris, Rotterdam, Philadelphia, and Chicago that represent "the awakening of cities after lockdown", reminding us that all hope is not lost!
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
The Berlin TV Tower has now reopened, including its observation deck, and the famous revolving restaurant Sphere. Since the health and safety of visitors and the employees is the utmost priority, a set of rules have been developed that are mandatory for everyone visiting and working at the Berlin TV Tower.
- Provision of hygiene stations
- Provision of face masks
- Comprehensive concept for the cleaning and disinfection of all facilities
- Installation of protective screens at ticket booths and reception desks
- Installation of social distance floor markers
- Time slot tickets to avoid queues
- Access only at the time indicated on the ticket
- Restricted visitor numbers in our elevators
- Restricted visitor numbers on the observation deck and in the restaurant
- Restricted length of stay (45 min. observation deck, 1.5 hrs. restaurant)
- Only visit the observation deck OR the restaurant, as indicated on your ticket!
At the entrance, please show one of the following documents:
- Negative test result, not older than 24 hours.
- Proof of completed vaccination, older than 14 days.
- Proof of recovery from Covid-19 illness, not older than 6 months.
- Valid pupil ID card (only Berlin pupils).
When visiting the tower, please follow the rules on hygiene and social distancing. We ask for your understanding that you may only enter the tower wearing a mask covering your mouth and nose! We kindly ask for your understanding:
- That we are asked to note down the contact details of all visitors so as to be able to trace infection chains if necessary.
- that we use the app "Luca" to do so.
- that temperature checks may be carried out when entering the tower.
Please do not plan a visit if you are suffering from acute respiratory disease or are among the at-risk groups.
- The duration of stay in the observation deck is 45 minutes.
- Vision-impaired visitors are welcome to bring their guide dogs into the tower
- Because the TV Tower is such a popular attraction, you may still have to queue for the security check and elevator
- Infants under 4 can enter for free
- Due to COVID restrictions, TV Tower Berlin will be selling tickets for at least 2 adults and more. Single seated tickets will be available once the restrictions are lifted
Daily from 9:00 AM- 10:00 PM in 45-min intervals
We recommend smart casual wear for this experience
Due to architectural constraints, and in order to guarantee the safety of all visitors in the event of an emergency evacuation, entrance is not permitted for those in wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties (i.e. those who need physical assistance or crutches)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the security control on the 1st floor of Berliner Fernsehturm
- Address: Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- Take buses 100, 200, M48, N5, or TXL to S+U Alexanderplatz (Bln) [Bus K.-Liebknecht-Str]
- The TV Tower is a short 3-minute walk from here
- Take trains HBX, RB14, RE1, RE2, RE4, RE7, S3, S5, S7, or S9 and get off at the Berlin Alexanderplatz Bahnhof
- The Berlin TV Tower is a short 2-minute walk from this station
This tour is valid for the date selected at the time of booking