Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor: Guided Tour & Optional River Cruise
Enjoy the stunning vistas from the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower that are unforgettable. With these tickets, you get an experience that lets you jump the queues and head straight to the 2nd level. You will also get to view the city from a unique vantage point on an optional Seine River Cruise.
- With these skip the line tickets, you will zoom past the long waiting lines and enter the Eiffel Tower via the priority entrance
- Your tickets give you access to the 2nd level of the tower; a bilingual host (English & French) will drop you there
- An hour-long tour awaits you at the Eiffel Tower, post which you are free to roam about the attraction as you please
- Check out stunning Parisian neighborhoods such as the Champs Elysees, Notre Dame, Montmartre, Seine River, and so on from your vantage point on the 2nd level
- Upgrade your ticket to include a 1-hr relaxing cruise on the Seine River
- Take in gorgeous sights of iconic Parisian landmarks such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Montmartre District, Eiffel Tower, and others as you sail down the Seine
What to Expect
The Eiffel Tower received nationwide criticism during its early years, but since then, it has gone on to become the national monument of France and international symbol of love. "Touristy" or not, a visit to the Eiffel Tower introduces you to French culture and teaches you the significance it has held over the many years of France's history. Take the stairs to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower, giving you a near-perfect aerial view of iconic Parisian landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe, Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees, the Louvre, Trocadero Gardens, and so on. After your 1-hr guided tour, bask in the beauty of this remarkable landmark for as long as you'd like!
The Seine River Sightseeing Cruise will give you a chance to take in Paris's most famous landmarks, including the Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower, Conciergerie, Institut de France, Grand Palais, Musée d’Orsay, Hôtel de Vile, Cite de la Mode, Invalides, the Assemblee Nationale and the Place de la Concorde.
- Skip the line access to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
- 1-hr guided tour of the Eiffel Tower
- Bilingual host (English & French)
- 1-hour Seine River Cruise with a multilingual audioguide (Optional).
Know Before You Go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 11 years old and above.
- A limited number of visitors at a time are allowed on the esplanade, on each floor and in the lifts.
- There are signs and ground markings to implement physical distancing (1.5 meters).
- All public spaces are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Special attention is paid to the flow of visitors.
Upon confirmation of your booking, you will receive a single voucher for both the attractions. You need to collect your tickets from the mentioned pickup location by showing this mobile voucher. The Eiffel Tower is the only timed experience of this combo and will require you to be there at the exact given time. The Seine cruise tickets are valid for the entire day and can be redeemed per your convenience.
Once you’re done enjoying the views on the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower, you may take the elevators back down. Fair warning, these can have long queues and your tickets don't give you priority entry on the way out. If you wish to bypass these long lines, we’d suggest you take the stairs down.
Your cruise is also inclusive of audio commentary, thus making this a holistic experience. The Seine Cruise tickets can be picked up from your host at the meeting point.
Timings and Availability
The Eiffel Tower is open from 9.30 AM to 11:00 PM from September-May. During the summer months of June-August, the tower is open from 9:00 AM to 11.30 PM.
Entry to the Eiffel Tower is timed. You will have the option to choose the time slot for your entry during the next step of your booking. Please note that you will only be allowed to gain entry at the time chosen during the booking so we recommend arriving 30 minutes in advance in order to ensure a hassle-free entry. Though your entry is timed, you may explore the Eiffel Tower for as long as you wish. The tour is 1 hour and 30 minutes long.
The Bateaux Parisiens Cruise is open daily from 9:30 AM to 10:00 PM. The Seine River Cruise is 1 hour long.
Reduced Price Tickets
At the time of checkout, please book adult tickets for all members of your party since adult pricing applies to guests of all ages above the age of 3 for this experience. Entry for children below the age of 3 is free.
Only certain excursions are equipped to accommodate customers with reduced mobility. Customers with reduced mobility must be accompanied by an able-bodied person. Guides, escorts and bus drivers are not authorized to assist customers with reduced mobility.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hrs before the schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please download and display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide at the meeting point of the tour.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions