Disneyland® Paris Express Shuttle
Experience the magic of Disneyland® Paris and get a chance to be a part of its 25th-anniversary celebrations. Hop on the Disneyland Express Shuttle bus and embark on a journey to the themed parks that Disneyland ® Paris has to offer. Marvel at the dazzling fireworks and light projections show.
- Celebrate Disneyland ® Paris’ 25th anniversary and marvel at the night sky as it gets decorated with illuminations.
- Board on a Disney themed Express Shuttle bus and enjoy a comfortable journey to Disneyland ® Paris.
- You will be assisted by a trilingual hostess in 3 languages; French, English, and Spanish.
- Get hassle-free and direct entry to one or both of the Disneyland ® Paris’ amusement parks (Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park).
What to Expect
Nestled in Marne-la-Vallée, Disneyland ® Paris is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Paris. It is home to 2 theme parks (Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park), 7 resort hotels, 7 associated hotels, a railway station, a large outlet center (la vallée village), and a large shopping mall: Val d'Europe. The Disneyland® Park has fairytale-themed aspects to it and five sections, inspired by various stories and movies. Fantasyland has a Sleeping Beauty Castle at its entrance. While Discoveryland has fascinating structures modeled after famous European personalities like Leonardo Da Vinci and Jules Verne. There are three other such sections like Adventureland, Frontierland, and Main Street, USA; all of which are popular locations. The other theme park is Walt Disney Studios® Park, which boasts off sections which are modeled after Frozen and Star Wars theme.
This ticket comes with options to choose between visiting both parks (Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park) or any one of them.
- Admission ticket to Disneyland ® Paris
- Entry to either one or both of its themed parks (Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park)
- Bus Tickets
- A trilingual hostess (French, English, and Spanish)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ticket delivery
Know Before You Go
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure time. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Please make sure to present your tickets in the shuttle, not at the cash desk of Disneyland® Paris Tickets are distributed on the bus, not Disney® Parks.
The tour is available for all 7 days a week. Here are the details:
Going To Disneyland ® Paris
- Eiffel Tower: 08:10 AM
- Gare du Nord: 08:20 AM
- Opéra: 08:30 AM
- Châtelet: 08:45 AM
- Parking Disneyland® Paris: 10:00 AM
Returning From Disneyland ® Paris
- Parking Disneyland® Paris: 08:30 PM*
- Châtelet: 09:35 PM
- Opéra: 09:50 PM
- Eiffel Tower: 09:50 PM
- Gare du Nord: 10:00 PM
- Transportation with 1 Park Ticket - This includes a visit to only one of the two parks (Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park)
- Transportation with 2 Park Ticket - This includes a visit to both the parks (Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.
Paris, France, 25 rue Godot Mauroy, Paris