Disneyland® Paris Shuttle with 1 Park Entrance Tickets
Experience the magic of Disneyland® Paris as you hop on the Disneyland® Express Shuttle bus. Explore any one of the themed parks that Disneyland® Paris has to offer. Marvel at the dazzling fireworks and light projections show.
- Board on a Disney® themed Express Shuttle bus and enjoy a comfortable journey to Disneyland® Paris from the center of Paris.
- You will be assisted by a trilingual hostess in 3 languages; French, English, and Spanish on the way to Disneyland®.
- Get hassle-free and direct entry to one or both of the Disneyland® Paris’ amusement parks (Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park).
- Enjoy direct access to the park entrance by the turnstiles with no voucher exchange necessary.
- Admission ticket to Disneyland® Paris
- Entry to any 1 theme park (Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park)
- Shuttle service tickets
- A trilingual hostess (French, English, and Spanish), for the trip towards Disneyland®
- Meals and accommodation
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket 72 hours before the schedule.
what to expect
Nestled in Marne-la-Vallée, Disneyland® Paris is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Paris. It is home to 2 theme parks (Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park), 7 resort hotels, 7 associated hotels, a railway station, a large outlet center (la vallée village), and a large shopping mall: Val d'Europe. The Disneyland® Park has fairytale-themed aspects to it and five sections, inspired by various stories and movies. Fantasyland has a Sleeping Beauty Castle at its entrance. While Discoveryland has fascinating structures modeled after famous European personalities like Leonardo Da Vinci and Jules Verne. There are three other such sections like Adventureland, Frontierland, and Main Street, USA; all of which are popular locations.
Walt Disney Studios® Park
The other theme park is Walt Disney Studios® Park, which boasts off sections that are modeled after Frozen and Star Wars themes. You'll also get to visit arenas that are inspired by the world of Pixar and the Marvel Cinematic Universe. With numerous selfie spots, you're set to get all your Instagram-worthy shots at the theme park. Choose your favorite superheroes between Thor, Iron Man, and more before you pose next to them! Brave a parachute drop with Toy Stories characters and fight against the current in a Finding Nemo-themed coaster.
know before you go
- Children aged 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please make sure to present your tickets in the shuttle, not at the cash desk of Disneyland® Paris
- Tickets are distributed on the bus, not Disney® Parks.
- Daily: 9:30am - 9pm
- Extra magic time: 8:30am - 9:30am
Walt Disney Studios® Park
- Daily: 9:30am - 6pm
Infants aged 2 and under get free admission to the shuttle as well as to Disney Park. Note: The shuttle is not suitable for differently-abled people.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- Please arrive at the pick-up 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your pick-up to avoid any delays.
Going To Disneyland® Paris
Pick-Up Point 1
- From Eiffel Tower at 8:25am.
- Address: 14-16, rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, France.
Pick-Up Point 2
- From Gare du Nord at 8:20am.
- Address: 83, Rue de Maubeuge.
Pick-Up Point 3
- From Opéra at 8:30am.
- Address: 8, Place de l’Opéra, 75002 Paris, France.
Pick-Up Point 4
- From Chatelet at 8:55am.
- Address: 1 Place de Châtelet, 75001 Paris, France
Returning From Disneyland® Paris
- Coach Parking Disneyland® Paris: 8pm (if the park's closing hour is at 8pm, departure is at 9pm).
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.