Warner Bros. World + Yas Waterworld
Prepare yourself for a thrilling and adrenaline-filled fun day with some of the most exciting experiences and rides at Warner Bros. World and Yas Waterworld, Abu Dhabi. Enjoy a visit to two of the best theme parks in the Middle East for the price of one, with this combo pass.
- A one-of-a-kind world-class destination, Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi is home to 29 sophisticated thrill rides, interactive family-friendly attractions and exclusive family entertainment, plus shopping and dining opportunities aplenty.
- At Yas Waterworld, come aboard the Middle’s East’s longest suspended rollercoaster with special water and laser effects to splash all those walking below
- Rides ranging from mild to extreme across both the parks are sure to get everyone’s hearts racing.
What To Expect
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
Your tour of Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi will begin at the Warner Bros. Plaza, which is at the epicenter of the theme park and pays homage to the Golden Age of Hollywood with its classic art deco design. The theme park has six immersive lands that have been designed keeping in mind iconic Warner Bros. characters and worlds. Bedrock is based on The Flintstones, the classic 1960s cartoon. Dynamite Gulch features your favorite animated characters, including Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote in a cartoon version of a Southwest American desert.
Cartoon Junction is where you’ll find all your favorite cartoon characters under one roof. Hang out with Scooby Doo, Bugs Bunny, Batman, Superman and many others here. Gotham City, of course, is home to our favorite masked crusader - Batman. Top off your visit with Metropolis - the futuristic city that’s home to Superman.
Have a fun-filled day at the famed Yas Waterworld outside Abu Dhabi and enjoy the thrill of 43 rides and slides. Spread over 15 hectares, Yas Waterworld offers everyone a welcome respite from the desert heat. Experience never-ending twists, turns, drops and rapids at Falcon’s Falaj, the 6-person water coaster or visit the Bandit Bomber, the Middle East’s longest suspended roller coaster. Experience a bumpy obstacle-filled ride as you zip through Slither Surprise, or spin around in a LED-lit bowl before your exhilarating splash into the pool below at the Serpent Spin.
With something for everyone, your little ones will not be left behind! Slides, water shooters, water cannons, water geysers, and many more interactive features make Marah Fortress the dream playground for any child and has everything to keep your tot entertained.
You’ve had a long day, and now it’s time to relax. Have a quick bite at Dana’s Diner where the menu is Grills and Snacks, or have your heart’s fill at Chubby’s Kitchen, a multi-cuisine restaurant. If you're in the mood to shop, head to the Sultan & Sons store or to the Qaryat Al Jelena Souk, the bazaar with something for everyone.
- Entry to Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi.
- Entry to Yas Waterworld.
- Tickets based on height and age restrictions.
Know Before You Go
Please note that, on the following Thursdays of the year, Yas Waterworld will be hosting Ladies Day and Nights from 10 AM to 11 PM or just Ladies Nights from 6 PM to 11 PM, as such, entrance will only be allowed to women and males aged 8 or below. Boys above the age of 8 are not eligible to enter. Valid ID proof may be required to confirm age at the time of entry.
- March 7, 2019
- March 14, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- March 21, 2019 (Ladies Night Concert Balqees)
- March 28, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- April 4, 2019
- April 11, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- April 18, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- April 25, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- May 2, 2019
- June 13, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- June 20, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- June 27, 2019
- July 4, 2019
- July 11, 2019
- July 18, 2019
- July 25, 2019
- August 1, 2019
- August 8, 2019
- August 15, 2019
- August 22, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- August 29, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- September 5, 2019
- September 12, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- September 19, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- September 26, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- October 3, 2019
- October 10, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- October 17, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- November 7, 2019
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
The park is open to visitors on all days of the week between 10.00 AM and 9.00 PM.
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- November to March: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- April to May: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
- June to August: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
- September to October: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
- On Thursdays, Yas Waterworld is open from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM for general admission and from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM only for women.
Some of the attractions will not be available for a few days. Here are the details:
- Liwa Loop, Falcon Falaj: 6th Jan – 17th Jan
- Slither’s Slides & Marah Cabana's: 3rd Feb – 21st Feb
- Al Waha Zone Cabanas (Near Amwaj): 9th Feb – 7th Mar
- Bubble’s Barrel: 2nd Mar – 3rd Mar
- Sebag: 17th Mar – 31st Mar
- Rush Rider & Bubbles Barrel: 17th Mar – 31st Mar
- Pearl Diving: 16th Mar – 27th Mar
- Humlool’s Humps & Jebel Drop: 13th Apr – 29th Apr
Please note that both parks need to be visited on the same day with these tickets unless you choose the 2 days 2 parks option at the time of booking.
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi and Yas Waterworld are located on Yas Island.
By Car: Yas Island is 15 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, and 50 minutes from Dubai.
There are safety and usability restrictions on some of the rides, which are based on height, in line with standard practice in theme parks internationally. While guests under 1.1 m, mostly children, will be able to enjoy rides at Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, there are a few rides that will be restricted to them, hence the above and below 1.1m ticket pricing. You can find the detailed list of rides and height restrictions here. Children 3 years of age and younger are admitted free of charge accompanied by their parents. Parents may be asked to provide ID to verify age of guests 3 and younger.
Shuttle Bus Transfers
Free shuttle bus transfers are available to and from Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Mall, and Deira City Center.
- There is free Wi-Fi onboard the buses.
- There are 33 seats on the bus, which will be going directly to the park without additional pick up points.
- This shuttle bus is complimentary, and you are required to present your Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi mobile tickets to be able to use the service.
- Guests are required to be at the pickup point 10 minutes prior to shuttle departure. The shuttle will leave at the exact time mentioned.
- The shuttle bus operates on the first come first serve basis, and no prior reservation is required.
- The arrival timings mentioned below are estimates. The exact time of the trip will depend on traffic conditions on the day of your visit.
- One short convenient stop will be arranged on the way if required.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Warner Bros. World + Yas Waterworld tickets shortly. You may display the ticket on your mobile device at the venue to get direct entry.
These tickets are valid for 9 months from the time of purchase.