Overnight Desert Safari with Dinner Under the Stars
Experience desert life like never before on this desert Safari that lets you enjoy the many activities of Bedouin camp life but also lets you spend a night camping under the stars after dinner and enjoy an early morning breakfast before you return to the bustle of the city: a perfect adventure for both couples and families!
- Make your way into the desert and enjoy an adrenaline pumping dune bashing session in a 4X4 Land Cruiser, made especially exciting due to the comparatively taller sand dunes of the Abu Dhabi desert.
- Head over to the traditional Arabic camp in the desert and get treated to Arabic coffee and dates as you watch a belly dancing show, try your hand at henna painting and smoke shisha.
- Enjoy a scrumptious BBQ dinner under the night sky along with soft drinks.
- Spend the night in an exotic, comfortable Bedouin tent and experience the exquisite silence of the desert as you lie under the starlit sky.
- Partake in a typical Arabian breakfast before you drive through the desert and get back to Abu Dhabi.
Enjoy dune bashing in a 4X4 Land Cruiser on your way to camp
Once you're all picked up, you will make your way into the real desert of the Emirates capital. The sand dunes of Abu Dhabi's desert are known to be taller and wider than those of Dubai's desert, making it the perfect setting for a fun and exciting session of dune bashing in the 4X4 Land Cruiser you'll be transported in. Jump over the dunes with the sand flying everywhere, making your heart beat faster.
Head over to the traditional Arabic camp in the desert
You will be driven to camp where you can then try all the different activities available to make your experience as genuine and local as possible. Try on some traditional Arabic outfits and have the staff at the camp take photos of you as souvenirs. Watch the belly dancing and get a henna tattoo before you take a camel ride or go sand boarding under the supervision of instructors. Relax as you enjoy some shisha at the camp and watch the evening unfold.
Enjoy a scrumptious BBQ dinner under the night sky
After sunset, a BBQ dinner will be served with soft drinks and the live entertainment is sure to keep you occupied. Arabic coffee and dates will also be served to you, as is the custom for Arabic families to do for guests as a sign of respect and hospitality.
Spend the night in a tent and partake in an Arabian breakfast before you get back
After experiencing all the activities in the desert and having had your fill of dinner, you will be able to settle into your Bedouin-style tents where all provisions would have been made for to comfortably spend the night. The enchanting quiet of the desert is one that few get to experience in a lifetime as they look up at the infinite sky. Once you wake, you will be served a traditional Arabic breakfast, starting with the strong coffee that is the norm here. You will then crash over the dunes and make your way back to Abu Dhabi, having experienced desert life in an unprecedented manner.
- Round-trip transport in 4X4 air-conditioned Land Cruiser (Sharing Basis)
- BBQ Dinner
- Accommodation in Bedouin-style tents (beds, pillows and blankets)
- Arabic Tea, coffee and dates
- Water & Limited Soda at camp
- Dune bashing by 4X4 Land Cruiser
- Camel riding & Sand boarding
- Henna tattoo
- Sheesha Smoking
- Belly Dance
- Arabic dress souvenir photo (on your own camera)
Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase at camp)
Know Before You Go
The maximum seating capacity in any Land Cruiser is for six occupants and seating will be provided on a sharing basis.
Timings & Availability
The safari is available every day. You will be picked up from your hotel accommodation at around between 3:30 and 4:30 PM and will be dropped back by 10 AM the next morning..
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets for children below 12 years of age are available at a reduced price of 350 AED. Children under 3 years are required to have a child seat as per UAE law and a child seat will be provided by our operator. Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Comfortable clothing on the warmer side is recommended during the winter months between October and March.
Tents will be shared between a minimum of 2 people and all bedding will be provided for your overnight stay (beds, pillows and blankets). Shared toilet and shower facilities will be provided as well.
- Please note that pregnant women, participants with heart complaints, back problems or other serious medical conditions will not be admitted to this experience.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited.
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Overnight Desert Safari with Dinner Under the Stars mobile voucher instantly. Please display this on a mobile device along with valid photo ID at the time of pick up from your hotel.
During the month of EID there will be no belly dance, music and alcohol as per the law of UAE