Sunset Camel Trek with BBQ Dinner
Trek through the majestic dunes of the desert on camels at sunset and enjoy a picturesque sunset to kick-start your Arabian experience. After the 50-minute trek, you will get to indulge in traditional activities while you sip on some Arab coffee. To top off your day, you will get to enjoy a sumptuous BBQ dinner before you get dropped off to your hotel.
- Enjoy an action-packed evening at the Arabian desert and benefit from hotel transfers for a worry-free experience!
- Experience a unique 50-minute camel ride at sunset, a touristic, brag-worthy highlight of the Arab world.
- After your sunset escapade, you will visit a traditional desert camp to enjoy several traditional activities such as henna painting, sheesha smoking, and many more!
- You will also get to witness traditional belly dancing and tanoura shows, depending on the season.
Enjoy an Action-Packed Evening at the Arabian Desert with Hotel Transfers
Benefit from hassle-free hotels transfers and enjoy a worry-free escapade into the Arabian desert. To kick-start your action-packed evening, you will get to experience a unique 50-minute camel ride. Take in the unparalleled sights of the glimmering sands coupled with the sunset as you trek the dunes. Your guide will give you some fascinating insights into the Bedouin lifestyle and how camels have always been part of Arab life. You will learn how to ride them, what they eat, and their survival without food or water.
Visit a Traditional Desert Camp to Enjoy Several Traditional Activities
You will be driven to camp where you can then settle in and try all the different activities available to make your experience as genuine and local as possible. Try on some traditional Arabic outfits and have the staff at the camp take photos of you with a falcon as souvenirs. Watch the belly dancing and tanoura shows, get a henna tattoo and also enjoy some traditional coffee and dates. Relax as you enjoy some shisha at the camp and watch the evening unfold. There is no shortage of things to do here.
Enjoy a Scrumptious BBQ Dinner Under the Night Sky
After sunset, a BBQ dinner will be served with soft drinks and the live entertainment is sure to keep you occupied. Arabic coffee and dates will also be served to you, as is the custom for Arabic families to do for guests as a sign of respect and hospitality. Sit back and enjoy what is sure to be a highlight of your vacation!
- Round-trip transport in 4X4 air-conditioned Land Cruiser
- BBQ Dinner
- Arabic Tea, coffee and dates
- Water & Limited Soft Drinks at camp
- 50-minute camel ride
- Henna tattoo
- Sheesha smoking
- Belly dance and tanoura shows
- Arabic dress souvenir photo (on your own camera)
- 4×4 dune bashing
Know Before You Go
- You have the option to choose between shared or private transfers in the next step of the booking.
- Pickups will be arranged from hotels/residences in Abu Dhabi and from the Airport.
- The belly dancing and tanoura shows are unavailable during the holy month of Ramadan, April 13th, the Day of Arafat, August 15th, September 11th, November 19th, or any Islamic holidays as per UAE law.
This experience is available at 4:45 PM. You will be picked up from your hotel accommodation at around 4:45 PM and will be returned to your hotel room by approximately 9:45 PM. The experience lasts approximately 5 hours.
Comfortable clothing on the warmer side is recommended during the winter months between October and March.
- Pregnant women and children below the age of 5 are advised not to participate in the camel ride.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption, as well as possession, is strictly prohibited.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited.
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Sunset Camel Trek with BBQ Dinner voucher shortly. You may display your voucher on a mobile device with a valid photo ID at the time of pick up.