Paris: Hop-On Hop-Off Deluxe Ticket
Revel in the sights and sound of Paris on this 2-day Hop-on Hop-off bus tour. Discover the most iconic landmarks of Paris such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and the Cathedral of Notre Dame, at your own pace. Enjoy a relaxing cruise down the Seine and experience Paris from an entirely different perspective!
- You can discover the entire city at your own pace with this highly flexible Hop-on Hop-off tour.
- Enjoy the tour with pre-recorded commentary that is available in 11 different languages - English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Korean or Mandarin Chinese.
- Learn more than ever about the city with live guides on selected red-route buses.
- You can explore the city of Paris by using 2 different routes, with more than 10 stops across the city.
- Explore iconic monuments like the Eiffel Tower and unparalleled museums like the Louvre on this extensive tour.
- Enjoy a magical 1-hour long cruise on the River Seine with Les Bateaux Parisiens.
- Get access to free onboard WiFi.
- Get a free poncho to keep yourself dry, in case it rains.
- Enjoy discounts and offers at several attractions and restaurants with a free rewards voucher booklet.
- All the buses are open-top, which means you can get amazing views of Hong Kong from inside the bus.
The glamorous and fascinating city of Paris is filled with places to visit, and the combination of a bus, boat, and on-foot tour is the ideal way to make the most out of a visit to Paris. The bus tours itself cover different areas of Paris over 2 days, giving you ample time to truly get a taste of the local culture and cuisine.
The bus tour is two hours and twenty minutes long, and you will be given free Wi-Fi and ponchos to protect yourself from any rain. The tour covers ten of the most famous spots in the whole city as you listen to the running commentary that explains the cultural significance of each site. The best way to fully explore the city, however, is by getting off and going to certain places on foot. The tour starts at the Eiffel Tower, which is the most iconic monument in all of France and a universal symbol of love. From here, you can catch any bus and get off at any stop, at any time.
From the base of the Eiffel Tower, the bus goes through places like the Champ de Mars and the glorious Opera Garnier, some of the most popular buildings in Paris. It then turns towards the Musee du Louvre, where Mona Lisa the most popular portrait in the world is kept. Walking into this museum is nothing short of a trip into eras long past, with priceless artefacts, paintings, and sculptures lining the walls. In fact, you could spend an entire afternoon at the Louvre before getting back on a bus and continuing with the tour.
The buses pass through the Notre Dame Cathedral, which is widely acknowledged as the best example of the French Gothic architecture. The final stops include Champs-Elysees, which is home to many cafes, theatres, and buildings such as the Grand Palais. The journey concludes at the Trocadero, where you can soak in the best sights of the Eiffel tower and Paris at night.
With the deluxe ticket, you get the option to get on a river cruise on the River Seine. The ride is an hour long and you can see all of the beautiful sites of Paris from a different perspective. There is much to see and do in Paris, and this tour gives you the freedom to explore and bask in the rich culture of Paris.
- 2-day Hop-on, Hop-off: explore the city at your own sweet pace
- Live guides on selected Red Route buses with commentary in English
- Pre-recorded commentary in 11 languages
- Visit all of Paris’ top landmarks like the Montmartre, Eiffel tower, and the Notre Dame
- Over 10 stops across the city to explore its might, culture, and tradition
- Free rewards voucher booklet to get discounts and great offers in select restaurants and attractions in Paris
- A poncho to keep you dry in case it rains
- Wifi onboard the bus
- Cruise on the river Seine (Duration: 1 hour; cruises depart at the Eiffel Tower)
Know Before You Go
Classic Route - Red The schedule for the tour is as follows: Tour Eiffel (First Pick Up: 9:30. Last Full Round Tour: 17:41. Last Pick Up: 19:56) - Champ de Mars ((First Pick Up: 9:37. Last Full Round Tour: 17:48. Last Pick Up: 20:03) - Opera Garnier (First Pick Up: 9:35. Last Full Round Tour: 18:22. Last Pick Up: 20:37) - Louvre Pyramide Stop 4 (First Pick Up: 9:15. Last Full Round Tour: 18:33. Last Pick Up: Terminus) - Louvre Pont des Arts (First Pick Up: 9:36. Last Full Round Tour: 16:30. Last Pick Up: 18:45)
The tour duration is approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes. The frequency is about 5 to 15 minutes. Buses run from 8:50 to 20:00 and the tour ends at the stop 4 terminus. All buses terminate at stop 4 terminus (Louvre Pyramide). Pre-recorded commentary Montmartre Blue Route The schedule for this route is as follows: Louvre Pyramide (First Bus: 10:00. Last Bus: 17:30)- Pigalle - Sacré-Coeur - Musée Grévin - Gare du Nord (First Bus: 9:30. Last Bus: 19:05) The tour duration is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. The frequency is about 30 minutes. Pre-recorded commentary River Cruise The Bateaux Parisiens Cruise has a duration of approx. 1 hour. From April to September, the first cruise is scheduled at 10:00. The last cruise for the day is scheduled at 22:30. The frequency is about 30 minutes. From October to March, the first cruise is scheduled at 10:30. The last cruise for the day is scheduled at 21:20. The frequency is about 60 minutes.
The tour is wheelchair accessible.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Tickets can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Download the app, and print your ticket. You can show your ticket either in the bus or to any staff member at the stop. A receipt will be given saying that you can access the Hop-On, Hop-Off tour at any stop/bus on that day. You may start your tour from any of the stops on the route.
The tickets can be used on any day within 6 months of the date of purchase.