6hr Prague City Tour with River Boat Cruise and Lunch
Bask in the mind-blowing sights, sounds and tastes of the sublime city of Prague. From the Astronomical Clock in the Old Town Square to the awe-inspiring Prague Castle, the city has never failed to impress those who set foot inside its walls. Not only will you get to see the best of the city, you will also get to take a relaxing cruise to see Prague in a whole new way!
- Enjoy a 6-hour guided tour of Prague’s most historic structures
- Visit the Church of St. Nicholas, see Charles Bridge and explore the Castle Square
- Savor delicious Czech food at a traditional restaurant in Old Town
- Admire the city from a whole new perspective atop a relaxing cruise boat
There are not many cities around the globe that possess the same degree of historical significance as the city of Prague. Your 6-hour guided tour will begin from the legendary astronomical tower in Old Town Square. Gazing at the mechanical apostles parade as the clock strikes the hour (9 AM to 11 PM) is a soothing experience. The calendar and the complex mechanism that sets the twelve apostles marching is an insight into the engineering and scientific know-how of the pioneers of the Renaissance.
Charles Bridge will be your next major stop. Take some time to admire the sculptures and statues that overlook the Vltava River. The guide will give you some interesting information about the bridge and its rich history. After crossing the bridge, you can take a tram to Prague Castle. The Castle District, also known as Hradcany, is the jewel of Prague. Its immense historical value and intriguing culture will absorb you into the heart of the city. Exploring the castle and its grand interiors while you take in the view of Prague is an unforgettable experience.
There’s no better way to top off this incredible tour than a bellyful of food from one of Old Town’s most renowned restaurants that has been around for a century! Finally, a pleasant cruise will mark the end of the tour. Immerse yourself in the stunning views all around you as you float atop the Vltava River in a comfortable cruise boat. You will come across some of the most iconic monuments in Prague during the cruise.
- Expert guide
- Tram ticket
- Ticket for the boat cruise
- Ticket to Charles Bridge Museum
- Ticket to the Gothic basement of the Church of Red Cross
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
- Because of heightened security at Prague Castle, you might have to wait in the line to enter the castle area
- Depending on the number of attendants, it may happen that the tour is guided in multiple languages simultaneously
- The tour begins at 9:50 AM every day and goes on till 3:50 PM
Ages 4yrs and below go free. Ages 5-15yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your meeting point is at the Astronomical Clock in Old Town Square, (Staroměstské nám. 1, 110 00 Josefov, Czechia)
- The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Prague Astronomical Clock
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest metro station is Staromestska. Catch the Line A to get here
- The nearest tram station is Staromestska. Trams #2, 17 and 18 will get you here
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout