Priority Access to Musee de L'Orangerie
Access one of Paris' finest art museums at your own pace, with tickets valid for 3 months and avoid the queues with the help of a dedicated access line.
- Water Lilies by Claude Monet
- Tutelary Figures
- Modern Classicism
- The Return to Order
- Temporary exhibit of Dada Africa, Non-Western Sources and Influences which can be viewed from October 18th to February 19, 2018.
Acting as a permanent house for the eight Water Lilies murals, which is one of the famous works of Claude Monet, The Musee de l'Orangerie is a must see attraction. Once you enter the museum and pass the security check, you will be able to lay your eyes upon the famous Water Lilies situated at Level 0 of the museum. First conceptualized in 1909 by Monet, he described it as "Room for peaceful meditation in the midst of a flowering aquarium". Separate yourself from the hustle of the outside world as you relax your work strained nerves in the presence of this famous art work.
At your own pace, you can next make your move to Level -2 where the Collections of Jean Walter and Paul Guillaume reside. Among all of the other art work present there, some of the notable ones would be the Tutelary Figure by Renoir and Cezanne, The Modern Primitives which contain the works of Rousseau, Modigliani and Laurencin. These exist as part of the Paul Fuillaume collection and also have other works by Henri Matisse and Piccaso.
Know Before You Go
- The Orangerie Museum is open from 9 AM to 6 PM, except on Tuesdays, when the museum remains closed.
- Last admission is at 5:15 PM.
- Although there is a dedicated line, you will not be able to skip the security check.
- Note: You will not be able to re-enter the museum with the same ticket once you exit.
- Ticket is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
As an art enthusiast, I write this to thank Headout for every museum and art gallery you ever let me skip the line at!
The priority access wasn't really necessary but you can't trust the crowd these days so go for it.
Fantastic works! Especially the Water Lillies that lived up to their hype.. can't believe I was there looking at it with my own eyes!
How To Redeem Your Tickets
You will get an email confirmation with a barcode to gain entry into the museum shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the main entrance to the museum.
Orangerie Museum, Garden of Tuileries, Paris
- Tickets are valid from 3 months from the date of purchase and cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- The Museum is free for all on the 1st Sunday of every month.
- Free admission for visitors under 18 years of age, European Union Nationals, and Non National long term residents of an EU Member State