Priority Access to Musee de L'Orangerie
Explore one of Paris' finest art museums at your own pace, the glorious Musee de L'Orangerie, with the benefits of priority access!
- Water Lilies by Claude Monet
- Tutelary Figures
- Modern Classicism
- The Return to Order
- Access to permanent and temporary exhibitions (from 16 Sept 2020 onwards)
Acting as a permanent house for the eight Water Lilies murals, which is one of the famous works of Claude Monet, The Musee de l'Orangerie is a must see attraction. Once you enter the museum and pass the security check, you will be able to lay your eyes upon the famous Water Lilies situated at Level 0 of the museum. First conceptualized in 1909 by Monet, he described it as "Room for peaceful meditation in the midst of a flowering aquarium". Separate yourself from the hustle of the outside world as you relax your work strained nerves in the presence of this famous art work.
At your own pace, you can next make your move to Level -2 where the Collections of Jean Walter and Paul Guillaume reside. Among all of the other art work present there, some of the notable ones would be the Tutelary Figure by Renoir and Cezanne, The Modern Primitives which contain the works of Rousseau, Modigliani and Laurencin. These exist as part of the Paul Fuillaume collection and also have other works by Henri Matisse and Piccaso.
- Priority Access to Musee de L'Orangerie
- Access to the Nymphéas room
- Access to permanent and temporary exhibitions (16 Sept 2020 onwards)
Know Before You Go
- Social distancing is maintained
- Mandatory facemask to be worn at all times
- Cloakroom access will be limited
- Hand sanitizer is available on site
- This ticket grants entry into the Nymphéas rooms alone (until 14 Sept 2020)
- From 16 Sept 2020 onwards, you have access to all temporary and permanent exhibitions
- Guests who enter for free must obligatorily book a timeslot as a limited number of people are allowed into the museum at once
- Daily from 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM
- Last admission at 5:15 PM
- Closed on Tue
Children below the age of 18 and EU citizens below the age of 26 may enter for free, provided they show their valid photo ID
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Musee de L'Orangerie
- Address: Jardin Tuileries, 75001 Paris, France
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout