City of Lights: Paris After Dark Sightseeing Cruise
Take a night cruise along the River Seine and witness the City of Lights illuminated against the night sky. On this relaxing 1-hour cruise, experience a romantically lit Paris as you pass by iconic monuments such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and much more.
- Aboard a glass canopy boat, admire and experience one of the most beautiful Parisian boulevards after dark on an illuminations cruise.
- Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary via handheld audio headsets that you can tune in and out of at your discretion over the course of your 1-hour cruise.
- Your flexible ticket allows you to board any time and day within 6 months from the date of purchase - no need to reserve a specific time slot upon checkout.
- With a convenient boarding point, located at the foot of Eiffel Tower, this cruise is easily accessible.
After the sun sets, make your way to the Port de la Bourdonnais, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, and embark on a magical one-hour nighttime cruise along the Seine River. Pass by the city’s illuminated landmarks, including Assemblee Nationale, Musee d'Orsay, Institut de France, Pantheon, Cite de la Mode, Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame, Conciergerie, and more. Your flexible ticket allows you to board the cruise anytime you’d like within the operating hours - meaning you don’t have to worry about any logistics! As you cruise down this UNESCO-listed Paris river, enjoy exhilarating moonlit views from the boat’s terrace and exterior passageways and learn about the city with live commentary via your complimentary audio guide.
- 1-hour After Dark Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise (flexible ticket)
- Complimentary audio guide on cruise, available in 14 languages
Know Before You Go
Choose any departure time from 6 P to 10 PM.
From April to September, cruises depart approximately every 30 minutes. From October to March, every hour. There are never any departures at 1 PM and at 7:30 PM.
To board your cruise, meet at the Bateaux Parisiens port, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The address is: Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris. Your cruise will end at the same place.
Your cruise ticket is valid for six months from the date of purchase. You can take the cruise anytime within the operating hours. Cruises depart every 30 minutes during the summer, and every hour during winter months.
The closest metro stations are Trocadéro, Bir-Hakeim and École Militaire. All are within a 3-5 minute walk of the port. If traveling by car, Quai Branly parking lot is located just 300 meters away.
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
This cruise was magical in its own way, but I was a little upset that it lasted for just an hour
I've already experienced the cruise over the Siene during daylight, but the lights at night definitely heightens the experience
Enjoyed the tour, but the guide had no sound system for anyone more than three ft away to hear. Fortunately the map and recorded tour helped make passengers aware of the various sites. Very convenient stops!
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise voucher via email instantly. No need to print. On the day of your experience, head directly to the boarding point, located at the Bateaux Parisiens port, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Display your voucher on your mobile device. Please carry a valid Photo Id for identification. Find more information on the boarding point here.
Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France, Paris
- Rucksacks, suitcases, cabin bags or large bags are not permitted on the boat, although small backpacks and hand bags are permitted.