Singapore River Cruise
- Learn the history of this port city by sailing on its waters on this roundtrip journey
- Roundtrip Journey
- With audiovisual commentary on board the cruise, make the most of your experience
- Some of the attractions you will travel past are Raffles' Landing Site, Fullerton Hotel, Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Sands
- Riverside Point
- Parliament House
- Asian Civilizations Museum
- Merlion Park
- Esplanade Theatres on the Bay
This is one of the most offbeat ways to learn about the city of Singapore, as you cruise along the historic route that the cargo bumboat's used to take. Learn about the trade history of the city that helped it grow into the exciting global city that it is now. With the help of commentary, see all the points of interest. You can also choose to get off at any of the 7 jetties at Clarke Quay, Marina Bay or Boat Quay.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
WaterB Fort Canning, Singapore
The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date specified
Other experiences similar to Singapore River Cruise