Singapore Night Safari Tickets with Tram Ride
The World's first wildlife night park is right here in Singapore! Ever curious about nocturnal animals and their nightly rituals? Wonder no more as you hop on an exciting tram which takes you through 7 geographical regions while exploring the animals that inhabit these lands.
Night Safari Ticket Highlights
- Skip-the-line tickets which allow you to skip the booking line and head directly to the redemption line.
- Watch fauna come alive by night and discover 2,500 fascinating nocturnal creatures in their natural habitat as you take in the Night Safari exhibits.
- Climb on the Safari Tram, a 40-minutes immersive experience, that takes you through the reserve park across the 6 different geographical locations
- Venture through the walking trails and come face-to-face with exotic animals such as tigers, elephants, and lions.
- Engage in the interactive Creatures Of The Night Show, where you can learn more about the nocturnal abilities of the animals
- Tickets are valid for 180 days from the ‘Visit Date’ indicated on the voucher, giving you complete flexibility to visit the park.
- Please note: If you choose the 'Standard Admission with Tram Ride - 9:15 PM Entry', your tickets will be valid only for the day you make the booking.
Why Buy Your Night Safari Tickets with Headout
- Headout offers the best Night Safari Singapore ticket price available both online and offline. With these tickets, you can explore all the Night Safari exhibits and even ride the Night Safari tram.
- Your Night Safari tickets are valid for 180 days allowing you flexibility in planning your experience.
- 24x7 customer service to solve any unexpected problems.
Your Night Safari Experience
Venture into the Night Safari, and explore the nocturnal kingdom! Walk through the different zones and take in the plethora of topographies from around the world. Night Safari Singapore is home to over 2,500 animals, of which 38% are threatened, and the animals are housed in open-air exhibits in atmospheres that mimic their natural environments. The Night Safari is divided into the following zones: Himalayan Foothills, Indian Subcontinent, Equatorial Africa, Asian Riverine Forest, Nepalese River Valley and the Burmese Hillside. Each zone accommodates animals found from those areas and makes it seem like you’re actually being teleported to those areas of the planet.
The four walking trails, Fishing Cat, Leopard, East Lodge and Wallaby, also provide a unique chance to explore more vividly about the life and fascinating facts about the creatures. To plan your day at the nocturnal theme park please read our detailed guide on Night Safari
Know Before You Go
Night Safari Singapore Timings:
Night Safari Singapore is open from 7:30 pm - 12:00 am daily.
Your tickets are valid for 6 months and can be used at anytime in this period.
To come to Night Safari by public transport, take the MRT Red line and transit to a connecting public bus such as no.927 and no.138. If you're coming by car take the SLE towards Mandai Road and reach the Mandai Lake Road.
The Safari Tram provides a 40-minute multi-sensory experience including commentary about all the habitats and animals you come across. These tickets are included in your Night Safari Singapore ticket when booking with Headout.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Great show, skipped the long ticket lines during chinese new year
Night safari is the best, from elephant to tigers to rhinos we saw them all. It was simply beautiful.
This is a great zoo, but the only thing that irritated me was that some people kept taking photos with the flash on and that scared the animals away. The staff members kept warning them, but some tourists just don’t listen. That was quite annoying.
• You will receive an email with your Night Safari voucher in a few minutes.
• Proceed to Night Safari and display your mobile tickets at counters 3 or 4 to redeem your voucher for admission tickets.
• Each time slot allows only 1000 people. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior your desired entrance time. In case all 1000 slots are full, you will be allowed to enter only in the next batch.
• Tickets are valid for 180 days from the scheduled day of the visit.
80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore 729826, Singapore
- The Night Safari takes around 2-3 hours to cover completely. Admission is given on a slot basis with slots ranging from 7:15, 8:15,9:15 and 10:15.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available at the venue for toddlers and individuals with impaired movement. Rental charges for strollers are SGD 9 while wheelchairs are free-of-charge.
- Lockers are available at the venue to store your personal belongings. They will be charged at SGD 3. Night Safari also provides other guest facilities such as nursing rooms and first-aid stations.
- Please carry a water bottle, an umbrella and mosquito repellant for personal use.
- The park is spread over a vast area and includes several walking trails; so please ensure you wear comfortable walking shoes to enjoy the park to the fullest.
- Be sure to arrive at the shows at least 15-20 minutes prior their scheduled beginning.
- Uniformed staff members are present through the park and will assist you with any query you might have.
- Japanese and Mandarin commentary is available for the tram ride at an additional price.
- Please note that the tour begins every one hour from 7:15 PM to 10:15 PM. You will be assigned a time slot once you redeem your tickets at the counter.
Other experiences similar to Singapore Night Safari Tickets with Tram Ride