Singapore Night Safari with Tram Ride
The World's first wildlife night park is right here in Singapore! Ever curious about nocturnal animals and their nightly rituals? Wonder no more as you hop on an exciting tram which takes you through 7 geographical regions while exploring the animals that inhabit these lands.
- Watch fauna come alive by night and discover 2,500 fascinating nocturnal creatures in their natural habitat as you take in the Night Safari exhibits.
- Climb on the Safari Tram, a 40-minutes immersive experience, that takes you through the reserve park across the 6 different geographical locations
- Venture through the walking trails and come face-to-face with exotic animals such as tigers, elephants, and lions.
- Engage in the interactive Creatures Of The Night Show, where you can learn more about the nocturnal abilities of the animals
- Tickets are valid for 60 days from the date of purchase,giving you complete flexibility to visit the park.
Why Buy Your Night Safari Tickets with Headout
- Headout offers the best Night Safari Singapore voucher price available both online and offline. With these vouchers, you can explore all the Night Safari exhibits and even ride the Night Safari tram.
- Your Night Safari Tickets are valid for 60 days from the date of purchase
- 24x7 customer service to solve any unexpected problems.
Venture into the Night Safari, and explore the nocturnal kingdom! Walk through the different zones and take in the plethora of topographies from around the world. Night Safari Singapore is home to over 2,500 animals, of which 38% are threatened, and the animals are housed in open-air exhibits in atmospheres that mimic their natural environments. The Night Safari is divided into the following zones: Himalayan Foothills, Indian Subcontinent, Equatorial Africa, Asian Riverine Forest, Nepalese River Valley and the Burmese Hillside. Each zone accommodates animals found from those areas and makes it seem like you’re actually being teleported to those areas of the planet.
The four walking trails, Fishing Cat, Leopard, East Lodge and Wallaby, also provide a unique chance to explore more vividly about the life and fascinating facts about the creatures. In addition to all the fascinating exhibits and walking trails, Singapore Night Safari also hosts a Night Show and a Thumbuakar performance.
One of the signature shows of the Safari and certainly a highlight of an evening spent there, the Night Show showcases the habits of animals such as the otter and the binturong, lasting for 20 minutes. Similarly, the Thumbuakar performance is a fire show, where you can witness amazing fire eating and twirling stunts and displays to thrill you. To plan your day at the nocturnal theme park please read our detailed guide on Night Safari
Know Before You Go
Tickets for the attraction can only be used by tourists and cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Entry for children below the age of 3 is free.
- Night Safari Singapore is open from Monday to Sunday - 7:15 PM, 8:15 PM, 9:15 PM, and 10:15 PM.
- The Night Show takes place every day at 7:30, 8:30 and 9:30 PM with an additional 10:30 PM show on Fridays, Saturdays and the eves of public holidays.
- The Thumbuakar Fire performance takes place daily at 7, 8 and 9 PM with an additional 10 PM show on Fridays, Saturdays and the eves of public holidays.
- You can enter at any of the above time slots. Due to limited capacity per time slot, please note that entry is granted on a first come, first served basis onsite and should the current time slot be full, you will have to wait until the next available one to gain entry.
Please note that due to the popularity of the Night Safari and the fact that it is currently the summer season, lines and waits at the venue can get a little long. This, unfortunately, is something that we cannot control and hence we ask you to take this into account while planning your visit.
The vouchers are open dated and are valid for a period of 60 days. Once the voucher voucher is redeemed at the vouchering counter at Singapore Zoo, however, you must use the vouchers within the same day.
Getting There and Back:
To come to Night Safari by public transport, take the MRT Red line and transit to a connecting public bus such as no.927 and no.138. If you're coming by car take the SLE towards Mandai Road and reach the Mandai Lake Road.
Though a few public transport options are still available once the Night Safari closes at midnight, it is our recommendation that you make your way to the Taxi Stand, where cabs are in abundance and the waiting lines are relatively short so you can get to your home or hotel in a relative air-conditioned peace.
The Safari Tram provides a 40-minute multi-sensory experience including commentary about all the habitats and animals you come across. These vouchers are included in your Night Safari Singapore voucher when booking with Headout.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Was just a tad bit upset to find out these tickets are non refundable, but the 5 star rating is for Headout's customer care support. Great team
If you are going for the night safari ticket, I recommend you upgrade to watch the Thumbuakar performance (it's killer)
Nothing quite like looking into the eyes of nocturnal carnivores in pitch darkness! This was a great experience overall
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your mobile voucher instantly. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at ticketing counter number 3 onward at Singapore Zoo, which is located at 80 Mandai Lake Road, a mere hundred meters from the Night Safari entrance. You can redeem your voucher for admission tickets and then proceed to Night Safari to gain entry.
The tickets are open dated and are valid for a period of 60 days. Once the ticket voucher is redeemed at the ticketing counter at Singapore Zoo, however, you must use the tickets within the same day.
Singapore Zoo ticketing counters 3, 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore
- The Night Safari takes around 2-3 hours to cover completely.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available at the venue for toddlers and individuals with impaired movement. Rental charges for strollers are SGD 9 while wheelchairs are free-of-charge.
- Lockers are available at the venue to store your personal belongings. The rental charges for small lockers are S$5 for the first 3 hours and S$1 for every additional hour. The rental fee per large locker is S$10 for the first 3 hours and S$2 for every additional hour.
- Night Safari also provides other guest facilities such as nursing rooms and first-aid stations.
- Please carry a water bottle, an umbrella and mosquito repellant for personal use.
- The park is spread over a vast area and includes several walking trails; so please ensure you wear comfortable walking shoes to enjoy the park to the fullest.
- Be sure to arrive at the shows at least 15-20 minutes prior their scheduled beginning.
- Uniformed staff members are present through the park and will assist you with any query you might have.
- Japanese and Mandarin commentary is available for the tram ride at an additional price.
- Please note that the tour begins every one hour from 7:15 PM to 10:15 PM. You will be assigned a time slot once you redeem your vouchers at the counter.