Captain Explorer DUKW® Tour
10- Second Takeaway
- Experience the Lion City like never before. Explore Singapore from a unique perspective aboard a Vietnam War-era vehicle.
- Discover Singapore in an amphibious vehicle- one that runs on land and on water in this one hour guided tour.
- With a professional guide, learn about the nation’s rich history and heritage and feel like a part of its very unique, very colourful culture.
Sight’s You’ll See
- Marina Square
- Marina Bay
- Marina Barrage
- Marina Bay Sands
- Gardens By the Bay
- Bay South
- Singapore River
- Helix Bridge
- Floating Stadium
- Marina Bay Financial Center
- Singapore Flyer
The fun begins as you step aboard the authentic revamped Vietnam War era vehicle- an amphibious vehicle that runs on land and on water. Accompanied by a professional guide, your day will begin with a drive around the city’s most prominent landmarks including Padang, City Hall and the War Memorial. Next, it’s time for ‘splashdown’ in the waters of the Marina Bay. Experience the beauty of the Lion City as you take in breathtaking views of the iconic Merlion, the Marina Bay Sands, the Esplanade Theatres, the Helix Bridge and many more landmarks that define the amazing Singapore skyline.
Scheduled Departure Timings
- Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays)**:** Hourly departures from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: Hourly departures from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
You will receive an email confirmation with your voucher. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pick-up with a valid photo ID.
Redemption and Boarding Location:
City Tourist Hub @ Marina Square Shopping Mall #01-221
How to get there:
The Marina Square Shopping Mall is incredibly accessible, whether you're commuting by bus, MRT or taxi.
If you're travelling by MRT NS25/EW13, alight at City Hall MRT Station and walk through CityLink Mall to reach Marina Square.
If you're travelling by MRT CC3, alight at Esplanade MRT Station and access Marina Square via the basement integrated walkway - Marina Link, which is located just next to Esplanade MRT Station.
If you're travelling by CC4/DT15, alight at Promenade MRT Station and walk through Millenia Walk to reach Marina Square.
The nearest MRT Station is Promenade, exit A.
If you are travelling by bus, the following buses will all drop you at Raffles boulevard, from where you can make your way to the redemption point: 36, 36A, 36B, 56, 75, 77, 97, 97E, 106, 107M, 171, 195, 700A, 857, 960, 961C, NR2, NR5, NR7, NR8.
Nearest entrance is next to the taxi stand & 7-Eleven store, which is where you'll be dropped if you're taking a taxi.
Marina Square, 6 Raffles Boulevard, Singapore
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the time of departure
Other experiences similar to Captain Explorer DUKW® Tour