Moulin Rouge Show with Champagne
Step into the captivating world of rhinestones, feathers, and sequins with an enchanting night at the Moulin Rouge! Settle comfortably into your seats with some champagne and watch the breathtaking show, Féerie, as performed by a talented troupe of international artists.
- Enjoy hassle-free entry to the Moulin Rouge and treat your taste buds to some French champagne
- Witness a sensational explosion of feathers, sequins, sparkles, and color as you watch the Doriss Girl Dancers
- In an entertaining five-scene performance, learn about the history of the Moulin Rouge
- Witness a tribute to Parisian women and marvel at the French Cancan as you sip champagne
Your Moulin Rouge experience begins with an entry to the cabaret. Situated at the heart of the lively Montmartre district, the Moulin Rouge first opened its doors in 1889. Today, it attracts over 600,000 spectators a year! Upon entering the theatre, an usher will show you to your table as the other guests are also being seated. As you soak up the 1920s ambiance and live orchestral music, you will be served with half a bottle of champagne and the much-anticipated cabaret will begin.
Created by Doris Haug and Ruggero Angeletti, Féerie is currently in production at the Moulin Rouge. Feerie brings together an extensive troop of performers, including 60 Doriss Girl Dancers recruited from all over the world. Featuring costumes produced in Paris's most prestigious studios and stunning, colorful stage sets created by Italian artists, the cabaret is much more than just a show. Over the years, it has rightly garnered a legacy for world-class entertainment. Admire the Doriss Girl Dancers with their bright and colorful sequin costumes and enjoy the numerous acts interspersed between the show’s five scenes.
- Entry to the Moulin Rouge cabaret
- Feerie cabaret performance
- ½ bottle of champagne
- Additional Gratuities
Know Before You Go
The Féerie cabaret performance will take place at 9 PM and 11 PM. The entire experience is approximately two hours long.
There are no pre-assigned seats at the Moulin Rouge. Seats will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. We recommend you arrive at least 30 minutes in advance in order to get your desired seats.
Formal attire is required to enter the Moulin Rouge. A jacket and tie are recommended for men. Shorts, flip-flops, sportswear, and sports shoes are not permitted.
- Children under the age of six will not be allowed in the Moulin Rouge. All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- For copyright and security reasons, taking videos and photographs during the show is strictly prohibited. There will be professional photographers available if you wish to have your photograph taken for a souvenir.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the Moulin Rouge Cabaret
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at the theater's box office at Moulin Rouge (82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris, France)
- This attraction is right across the street from Promotrain, a quintessential Parisian landmark and is hard to miss
- The closest bus stop is Blanche bus stop, a quick 2-minute walk to the theater. Buses 30, 54, and NO2 stop here
- Closest metro station is Blanche metro station, which is a quick 2-minute walk to the theater. Metro 2 stops here