Moulin Rouge Show with Champagne
Step into the captivating world of rhinestones, feathers, and sequins with an enchanting night at the Moulin Rouge! Settle comfortably into your seats with some champagne and watch the breathtaking show, Féerie, as performed by a talented troupe of international artists.
- Enjoy hassle-free entry to the Moulin Rouge and treat your taste buds to some French champagne.
- Experience a sensational explosion of feathers, sequins, sparkles, and color as you watch the Doriss Girl Dancers take to the stage.
- In an entertaining five-scene performance, learn about the history of the Moulin Rouge.
- Witness a tribute to Parisian women over the years and marvel at the French Cancan as you sip champagne in this beloved Parisian nightlife hotspot.
Your Moulin Rouge experience begins with an entry to the cabaret. Situated at the heart of the lively Montmartre district, the Moulin Rouge first opened its doors in 1889. Today, it attracts over 600,000 spectators a year! Upon entering the theatre, an usher will show you to your table as the other guests are also being seated. As you soak up the 1920s ambiance and live orchestral music, you will be served with a half a bottle of champagne and the much-anticipated cabaret will begin.
Created by Doris Haug and Ruggero Angeletti, Féerie is currently in production at the Moulin Rouge. Feerie brings together an extensive troop of performers, including 60 Doriss Girl Dancers recruited from all over the world. Featuring costumes produced in Paris's most prestigious studios and stunning, colorful stage sets created by Italian artists, the cabaret is much more than just a show. Over the years, it has rightly garnered a legacy for world-class entertainment. Admire the Doriss Girl Dancers with their bright and colorful sequin costumes and enjoy the numerous acts interspersed between the show’s five scenes.
Your Moulin Rouge experience will end at 11:00 PM. As you make your way out of the theatre, stop by the souvenir booth and let the thrill of an unforgettable experience sink in.
- Entry to the Moulin Rouge cabaret.
- Mandatory paying cloakroom at the Moulin Rouge cabaret.
- ½ bottle of champagne.
- Feerie cabaret performance.
Know Before You Go
The Féerie cabaret performance begins at 9:00 PM. The entire experience is approximately two hours long.
There are no pre-assigned seats at the Moulin Rouge. Seats will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. We recommend you arrive at least 30 minutes in advance in order to get your desired seats.
Formal attire is required to enter the Moulin Rouge. A jacket and tie is recommended for men. Shorts, flip-flops, sportswear and sports shoes are not permitted.
- Children under the age of six will not be allowed in the Moulin Rouge. All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- For copyright and security reasons, taking videos and photographs during the show is strictly prohibited. There will be professional photographers available if you wish to have your photograph taken for a souvenir.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Best seats in the house!!! More champagne than we could drink, and we really lucked out :)
We had an unforgettable evening watching Moulin Rouge and enjoying fine Champagne.
The dance and music were exciting, I loved the costumes. Moulin Rouge is excellent.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your tickets shortly. Please take a print out and display it directly at the Moulin Rouge cabaret. Please display a valid photo ID as well.
82 Boulevard de Clichy, 18th Arrondissement, Paris.
How to Get There
Get to Place de Clichy. Walk for about 2 minutes to the Place de Clichy metro stop and head to Blanche via Gare de l'Est (Purple Line, 30). From Blanche, walk for about a minute till you reach Moulin Rouge.
Moulin Rouge Cabaret , 82 Boulevard de Clichy, Paris