Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Sightseeing Cruise
Discover Paris from the Seine as you float along the river for a relaxing 1-hour cruise. Take in panoramic views as you float past monuments such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and much more.
- Aboard a glass canopy boat, admire one of the most beautiful Parisian boulevards.
- Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary via handheld audio headsets that you can tune in and out of at your discretion over the course of your 1-hour cruise.
- Your flexible ticket allows you to board any time and day within 6 months from the date of purchase - no need to reserve a specific time slot upon checkout.
- With a convenient boarding point, located at the foot of Eiffel Tower, this cruise is easily accessible.
Make your way to the Port de la Bourdonnais, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, and embark on a relaxing one-hour cruise along the Seine River. Pass by the city’s landmarks including Assemblee Nationale, Musee d'Orsay, Institut de France, Pantheon, Cite de la Mode, Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame, Conciergerie, and more. Your flexible ticket allows you to board the cruise anytime you’d like during the day within the operating hours - meaning you don’t have to worry about any logistics! As you cruise down this UNESCO-listed Paris river, enjoy exhilarating views from the boat’s terrace and exterior passageways.
- 1-hour Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise (flexible ticket)
- Complimentary audio guide on cruise, available in 14 languages
Know Before You Go
Choose any departure time from 10 AM to 10:30 PM.
From April to September, cruises depart approximately every 30 minutes. From October to March, every hour. Year round, there are no departures at 1pm and at 7:30pm
To board your cruise, meet at the Bateaux Parisiens port, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The address is Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris
The closest metro stations are Trocadéro, Bir-Hakeim and École Militaire. All are within a 10-15 minute walk of the port. If traveling by car, Quai Branly parking lot is located just 300 meters away.
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
Easy to use service. Very clear and well explained. E-tickets recieved immdiately.
Easy to skip line up and single entry form to fill. Should allow us to create accounts.
How to Use Your Bateaux Parisiens - Seine River Cruise Tickets
You will receive your Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise tickets via email instantly. No need to print. On the day of your experience, head directly to the boarding point, located at at the Bateaux Parisiens Port, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Display the barcodes on your mobile device. Please carry a valid Photo Id.
Your cruise ticket is valid for six months from the date of purchase. You can take the cruise anytime within the operating hours, between 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM. Cruises depart every 30 minutes during the summer, and every hour during winter months.
Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France, Paris
- Rucksacks, suitcases, cabin bags or large bags are not permitted on the boat, although small backpacks and hand bags are permitted.