Eiffel Tower, Seine Cruise and Louvre Dedicated Entry Tickets
Save big with Headout when you book this 3-in-1 Combo. You get a discount of up to 15% on this trio Eiffel, Louvre, Seine Cruise tickets with assured priority entry to both the Louvre and Eiffel Tower.
Skip the line Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum and Seine Cruise Highlights
- Skip the long waiting lines at the Eiffel and make the most of your time in Paris with these skip the line tickets that give you access to all the levels of the Eiffel Tower including the summit!
- Accompanied by a host, you will be escorted till the 2nd level and are then free to explore or climb up to the summit!
- The Louvre Museum tickets give you priority access to the most famous art museum in the world.
- These tickets are valid for the entire day and can be used for up to 1-year from date of purchase.
- Take in a relaxing cruise on the Seine River by hopping onto one of our luxurious boats
- Enjoy sights of iconic Parisian landmarks such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Montmartre District, Eiffel Tower, and others from the calm river waters.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
This unique 3-in-1 combination ticket is a one of a kind experience of everything Paris. The Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, and Seine Cruise are the top activities to be done during your visit to the city of light. These tickets not only give you a combination ticket at cutthroat prices! They let you skip the line! Yes, we kid you not!
The Eiffel Tower represents French history and culture, unlike any other monument. With over 7 million visitors thronging the Tower annually, the monument continues to grow in stature. The 2nd level observation deck is at the perfect height to help you identify neighboring districts of Montmartre, Champs Elysees, and others with your naked eyes. A visit to the summit of the Eiffel gives you access to the highest viewpoint in Paris.
The Louvre Museum needs no introduction. It is the largest art museum in the world and is home to over 380,000 artefacts. Of these, around 35,000 objects of art are on display in 8 curatorial departments - Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings and Prints. Going through the galleries of The Louvre is an experience in itself and is a must-do for anyone visiting Paris.
Coming to the Seine Cruise, it is undoubtedly one of the best ways to soak in Paris. The Seine runs through the heart of Paris, and there are many landmarks that lie on the banks of the river. On this cruise, you will be able to take in sights of iconic Parisian landmarks.
Upon confirmation of your booking, you will receive three separate vouchers. One each for Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, and the Seine Cruise. Each of these will contain detailed information regarding redemption details and timings. The Eiffel Tower is the only timed experience of this combo and will require you to be there at the exact given time. The Louvre Museum and Seine cruise tickets are valid for the entire day and can be redeemed per your convenience
Meet up with the host at the designated location, and follow him to the priority entrance gate of the Eiffel Tower. Following a routine security check, you will be guided to the famous Eiffel elevators that will take you straight to the 2nd level observation deck. Here, you can take in stunning panoramic views of Paris and its famous sights.
Your Louvre Museum tickets will help you bypass the long ticket lines and provide you with priority access to the museum. If you are visiting the Louvre Museum through Monday - Saturday, then your ticket redemption kiosk will be located next to the "Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre" Metro exit, right next to the museum. However, if you’re visiting the museum on Sunday, then the ticket redemption center will be at 162 Rue de Rivoli, next to the Bureau de Change.
For tips on how to navigate the museum, make the most of your time, and choose the best experience, refer to our Louvre Museum tours and tickets collection.
Similar to the Louvre Museum access tickets, the Seine Cruise tickets will be valid for a year and can be picked up at Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris in exchange for the confirmation voucher.
On this cruise, you'll get a chance to take in Paris's most famous landmarks, including the Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower, Conciergerie, Musée d’Orsay, and more.
- Eiffel Tower Skip the line tickets
- Louvre Museum Skip the line tickets
- Seine River Cruise tickets
- Transfers between the attractions
Know Before You Go
Eiffel Tower Hours:
The Eiffel Tower is open between 9.30 am to 11 pm from September-May. During the summer months of June-August, the tower is open from 9 am to 11.30 pm
On Monday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday; the museum is open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. On Wednesday and Friday, the museum is open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:45 p.m. The Louvre is closed on Tuesday.
Seine Cruise Hours:
The Bateaux Parisiens cruise is open daily from 9:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
There is no shortage of ways to get to the Eiffel Tower. You can take the metro line no.6 and get off at the “Bir-Hakeim” station or take the Line no.9 and get off at the “Trocadero” station. The 82,42,87, and 69 Buses have stops close to the Eiffel as well. You can also get to the Eiffel Tower by taking the Batobus boat.
Seine River Cruise
The starting point for the Bateaux Parisiens Cruise is next to the Eiffel Tower, at Port de la Bourdonnais. The closest metro station to the Eiffel Tower is the Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel.
The closest metro station to the Louvre Museum is the Palais-Royal–Musée du Louvre station on Line 1. If you’re travelling to the museum by bus, buses 21, 24, 27, 39, 48, 68, 69, 72, 81, 95 stop at the Pyramid.
About the Ticket
The start time of your experience will be mentioned on your confirmation voucher. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the start time of the Eiffel Tower. The Louvre and Seine Cruise can be done at any time of the day (within opening hours).
When to Visit: The best time to visit is the summer period between May-October. The early morning or late evening times are always the best time to visit the Eiffel Tower.
Tour Length: If you were to do all the three experiences on the same day, it would take 7-8 hours to complete it all.
This was the best combo tickets that I could find out there. Great value for morney!
The host at Eiffel tower was very nice and helpful. Everything else went smoothly.
Our guide Max was great. He really helped me and my mother get to the Eiffel tower. The other two experiences were great too!
How to Redeem your Combo Ticket
• You will receive vouchers for all 3 attractions via email.
• Display your voucher on your mobile phone at the redemption centre (Newspaper Stand at Marionnaud, 1 Place du Palais Royal) and receive your physical tickets for the Louvre Museum.
• Once you have the tickets, you can head to any of the Louvre’s 3 entrances. The closest entrance is the Richelieu Passage entrance, located 20 metres from the newsstand.
• Note: If you are visiting on a Sunday, then the redemption centre is located at 162 Rue de Rivoli, located next to the Bureau de Change.
• A detailed look into the location of the redemption point and the three entrances of the Louvre can be found here.
• Display your Seine cruise voucher on your mobile phone at the redemption center, located at Port de la Bourdonnais, next to the Eiffel Tower, and receive your tickets.
• Display your voucher via mobile device at the tour meeting point, located at the History Group Store, just a 5 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower. (See map below).
History Group Store, 38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, Paris, Paris
Other experiences similar to Eiffel Tower, Seine Cruise and Louvre Dedicated Entry Tickets