Skip the Line: Colosseum, Palatine Hill & Roman Forums Semi Private Tour
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Be part of a semi-private group of no more than 20 people under the guidance of an English-speaking guide
- Soak in the history of the Eternal City with Headsets to ensure that you can hear your guide clearly
- Visit Opium Hill viewpoint, the Colosseum, Arch of Constantine, Palatine Hill Archaeological Area, Via Sacra, Roman Forum, Imperial Forums, Trajan’s Column
Meeting point: Arch of Constantine next to Colosseum, Look out for assistants with white and pink t- shirts with the logo "I Love Rome"
Visit the monuments of ancient Rome on a 3-hour guided tour, with skip-the-line priority access to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.
Experience the history of Imperial Rome as you live the present form of the city, filled with the voices and sounds of a colorful and lively market. Visit the Via Dei Fori Imperiali where Senators gave their speeches before the elections.
Retrace the footsteps of the Vestal Virgins, Soldiers, Ancient Romans and Emperors enhanced by fascinating legends, details, and curiosities.
- The largest amphitheater to be ever built, the Colosseum holds the distinction of being a part of the Elite 7 wonders of the world list.
- Constructed of concrete and sand, this gigantic monument can house an estimated 80,000 spectators in one meeting. * * * The Colosseum continues to stand strong and attracts millions of visitors each year.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Professional guide
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverages
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID
Via di San Gregorio, Rome
- Large bags, backpacks, and suitcases are not permitted in the Colosseum**
- The tour operator regrets that they are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. They are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on group tours**