Moulin Rouge Show with Dinner
Step into the captivating world of rhinestones, feathers, and sequins with an enchanting night at the Moulin Rouge! After a delicious dinner with champagne, watch the breathtaking show, Féerie, as performed by a talented troupe of international artists.
- Enjoy hassle-free, early entry to the Moulin Rouge and treat your taste buds to a French gastronomical experience.
- After an exquisite dinner, experience a sensational explosion of feathers, sequins, sparkles, and color as you watch the Doriss Girl Dancers take to the stage.
- In an entertaining five-scene performance, learn about the history of the Moulin Rouge.
- Witness a tribute to Parisian women over the years and marvel at the French Cancan as you sip champagne in this beloved Parisian nightlife hotspot.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Situated at the heart of the lively Montmartre district, the Moulin Rouge first opened its doors in 1889. Today, it attracts over 600,000 spectators a year! The fantastic Feerie cabaret review brings together an extensive troop of performers, including 60 Doriss Girl Dancers recruited from all over the world. Featuring costumes produced in Paris's most prestigious studios and stunning, colorful stage sets created by Italian artists, the cabaret is much more than just a show. Over the years, it has rightly garnered a legacy for world-class entertainment.
Created by Doris Haug and Ruggero Angeletti, Féerie is currently in production at the Moulin Rouge. This fantastic cabaret review debuted in 1999 and continues to bring together an extensive troop of performers, including the 60 Doriss Girls and Doriss Dancers recruited from all over the world who put on a show every evening. Step into the world of rhinestones, feathers, and sequins for a truly enchanting experience!
Your Moulin Rouge experience begins with an early entry to the cabaret at 7:00 PM. Upon entering the theatre, an usher will show you to your table. Given that the rest of the guests won’t arrive until showtime (at 9:00 PM), you’ll get the first pick of the best seats in the house.
As you soak up the 1920s ambiance and live orchestral music, allow Chef David le Quellec and his talented team to take your taste buds on an incredible gastronomical journey. Enjoy three incredible courses of French cuisine accompanied by half a bottle of champagne at the Moulin Rouge restaurant, which is just as good as its cabaret! Please choose between the many menu options listed below when you confirm your booking.
After a relaxing two-hour dinner, the much-anticipated cabaret will begin. Admire the beautiful Doriss Girl Dancers with their bright and colorful sequin costumes and enjoy the numerous acts interspersed between the show’s five scenes.
Your Moulin Rouge experience will end at 11:00 PM. As you make your way out of the theatre, stop by the souvenir booth and let the thrill of an unforgettable experience sink in.
Meat Options Starters
- Quail and Foie Gras Terrine | Apple and Seasonal Pickled Vegetables
- Red Beetroot Puck | Shaving of Smoked Swordfish | Lamb’s Lettuce Shoot | Broken French Dressing
- Roasted Chicken Breast | Mixed Seasonal Vegetables | Chestnuts | Chicken Juice
- Atlantic Croaker Fish | Orzo with Green Parsley | Wild Mushrooms | Smoked Bacon Emulsion
- Chocomangue: Guanaja Dark Chocolate 70% from Melaka | Cream of Mango | Coconut Dacquoise
- Tatinramel: Tatin Tart | Salted Caramel | Brittany Shortbread
Vegetarian/Vegan Options Starters
- Baby Leeks | Jerusalem Artichoke | Truffle Dressing | Cazette Nuts
- Artichoke and Paris Mushrooms Tart | Goat Cheese Mousse | Red Onions Chutney | Arugula with Truffle Dressing
- Mixed Seasonal Vegetables | Parsley | Hazelnut Emulsion
- Atlantic Croaker Fish | Orzo with Green Parsley | Wild Mushrooms | Parmesan Emulsion
- Seasonal Fruit Minestrone
- Octopus Carpaccio Cooked with Sea Salt in Pomelos Marinade | Pondicherry Salad
- Smoked Salmon | Blinis | Whipped Cream with Lime Juice
- Green Asparagus and Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette | 24-Month Beef Cecina
- Deviled Quail Eggs
- Cod Steak with Smoked Paprika Marinade, Slow-Cooked in the Oven Fideuà-Style
- Roasted and Glazed Veal Rump | New Zealand Spinach and Chanterelle Mushroom Salad | Smashed Potatoes | Yellow Wine Jus
- Traditional French Strawberry Cake with Madagascar Vanilla | Almond Paste Génoise Cake
- Brownie-style Baked Chocolate Tart | Iranian Pistachio Pudding | Sour Gooseberries
Meat Options Starters
- Large Breton Lobster Medallion Served Warm with Cold Tarragon Armorican Sauce | Fresh Aquitaine Green Beans and Aged Parmesan
- Lightly Smoked Scottish Salmon Marinated in Beetroot Juice and Coriander Extract | Multicolored Baby Sprouts Salad with Aged Balsamic
- Pressed Duck Foie Gras from Saint Orense Farm Half Cooked in Tomato and Ginger | Lemon Focaccia | Riviera Olive garnish
- Maine-Anjou Center Cut Beef Tenderloin | Open Herb Ravioli | Beef Cheek Salad | Cherry Tomatoes Roasted with Marjoram
- Poached Fillet of Seabass | Velvet Crab Broth | Organic Eggs Gnocchi | Glasswort with Sea Salt and Watercress
- Forest Raspberry Tiramisu with Flavored with Mali Hibiscus Flower
- Anna Pavlova Meringue on a Bed of Red Fruits and Flowers
- Like a Chocolate Truffle | Dark and Milk Chocolate, Flavored with Tonka Beans
Vegetarian/Vegan Options Starters
- Green Asparagus Salad with Beetroot Juice and Chive Vinaigrette
- Grilled Vegetable Salad | Beefsteak Tomatoes, Basil, and Riviera Olives(vegan)
- Salad with Mozzarella di Bufala | Grilled Vegetables | Beefsteak Tomatoes, Basil Pesto and Riviera Olives
- Spring Vegetable Medley | Tender Leaves and Sour Red Onion Petals(vegan)
- Cod with Smoked Paprika Marinade | Vegetables in Olive Oil
- Risotto Carnaroli | Marjoram Roasted Grape Tomatoes (vegan)
- Seasonal fruit Minestrone
- Coconut Milk Tapioca | Exotic Emulsion, Fruit Minestrone | Sorbet of the Day
Child Menu Starters
- Tomato and Mozzarella di Bufala Carpaccio
- Farmhouse Guinea Fowl Supreme | Roasted Seasonal Vegetables | Poultry Jus
- Bourbon Vanilla Crème Brûlée | Hazelnut Brittle
- Entry to the Moulin Rouge cabaret.
- Mandatory paying cloakroom at the Moulin Rouge cabaret.
- Three-course dinner at the Moulin Rouge Restaurant.
- Feerie cabaret performance.
Know Before You Go
- Dinner is at 7:00 PM.
- The Féerie cabaret performance begins at 9:00 PM.
- Please be at the meeting point by 6:30 PM.
- The entire experience is two hours long.
There are no pre-assigned seats at the Moulin Rouge. Seats will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. We recommend you arrive at least 30 minutes in advance (6:30 PM) in order to get your desired seats.
Formal attire is required to enter the Moulin Rouge. A jacket and tie is recommended for men. Shorts, flip flops, sportswear and sports shoes are not permitted.
- Children under the age of six will not be allowed in the Moulin Rouge. All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- For copyright and security reasons, taking videos and photographs during the show is strictly prohibited. There will be professional photographers available if you wish to have your photograph taken for a souvenir.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Beautiful! The troop is really talented.
Watched cabaret for the first time and found it rather flamboyant and gaudy. Nevertheless, a good show.
Excellent choice of mains and dessert. The show was an all inclusive experience after all.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your tickets shortly. Please take a print out and display it directly at the Moulin Rouge cabaret. Please display a valid photo ID as well.
82 Boulevard de Clichy, 18th Arrondissement, Paris.
How to Get There
Get to Place de Clichy. Walk for about 2 minutes to the Place de Clichy metro stop and head to Blanche via Gare de l'Est (Purple Line, 30). From Blanche, walk for about a minute till you reach Moulin Rouge.
Moulin Rouge Cabaret , 82 Boulevard de Clichy, Paris