Moulin Rouge Show with Dinner
Step into the captivating world of rhinestones, feathers, and sequins with an enchanting night at the Moulin Rouge! After a delicious dinner with champagne, watch the breathtaking show, Féerie, as performed by a talented troupe of international artists.
- Enjoy hassle-free, early entry to the Moulin Rouge and treat your taste buds to a French gastronomical experience.
- After an exquisite dinner, experience a sensational explosion of feathers, sequins, sparkles, and color as you watch the Doriss Girl Dancers take to the stage.
- In an entertaining five-scene performance, learn about the history of the Moulin Rouge.
- Witness a tribute to Parisian women over the years and marvel at the French Cancan as you sip champagne in this beloved Parisian nightlife hotspot.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Situated at the heart of the lively Montmartre district, the Moulin Rouge first opened its doors in 1889. Today, it attracts over 600,000 spectators a year! The fantastic Feerie cabaret review brings together an extensive troop of performers, including 60 Doriss Girl Dancers recruited from all over the world. Featuring costumes produced in Paris's most prestigious studios and stunning, colorful stage sets created by Italian artists, the cabaret is much more than just a show. Over the years, it has rightly garnered a legacy for world-class entertainment.
Created by Doris Haug and Ruggero Angeletti, Féerie is currently in production at the Moulin Rouge. This fantastic cabaret review debuted in 1999 and continues to bring together an extensive troop of performers, including the 60 Doriss Girls and Doriss Dancers recruited from all over the world who put on a show every evening. Step into the world of rhinestones, feathers, and sequins for a truly enchanting experience!
Your Moulin Rouge experience begins with an early entry to the cabaret at 7:00 PM. Upon entering the theatre, an usher will show you to your table. Given that the rest of the guests won’t arrive until showtime (at 9:00 PM), you’ll get the first pick of the best seats in the house.
As you soak up the 1920s ambiance and live orchestral music, allow Chef David le Quellec and his talented team to take your taste buds on an incredible gastronomical journey. Enjoy three incredible courses of French cuisine accompanied by half a bottle of champagne at the Moulin Rouge restaurant, which is just as good as its cabaret! Please choose between the many menu options listed below when you confirm your booking.
After a relaxing two-hour dinner, the much-anticipated cabaret will begin. Admire the beautiful Doriss Girl Dancers with their bright and colorful sequin costumes and enjoy the numerous acts interspersed between the show’s five scenes.
Your Moulin Rouge experience will end at 11:00 PM. As you make your way out of the theatre, stop by the souvenir booth and let the thrill of an unforgettable experience sink in.
Meat Options Starters
- Skate Wins Terrine Grenobloise, Capers, Condiments with Lemon Dressingbles or
- Shavings of Round of Beef Old Fashioned Smoked on a Bed of Green Lentils Slice of Sucrine Lettuce with Chives
- Roasted Fillet of Seabream, Fennel and Coriander, Star Anis Emulsion or
- Free Range Chicken Breast, Seasonal Vegetables Fricassee, Whipped Potatoes, Chicken Jus
- Tart Cooked as a Brownie, Milk Chocolate Tanriva Whipped Cream or
- Royal Gala Apple and Banana Tatin, Bourbon Vanilla Cream
- Chicken Terrine, Pickled Beetroot or
- Tangerine Marinated Salmon, Rye Bread Toast, Lemon Whipped Cream or
- Avocado Declination, Shrimps, Pomelos, Parmesan Shortbread, Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Oven Roasted Pollock, Diced Pumpkin, Chestnut, Chinese Artichoke, Lard Emulsion or
- Pan Fried Veal Medallions, Du Puy Green Lentils with Foie Gras and Chives, Simple Jus
- Hazelnut and 70% Guanaja Chocolate Lava Cake, Bourbon Vanilla Whipped Cream or
- Walnuts Sponge Cake Topped with Wine Poached Pear, Creamy Calisson
- Sea Scallops Carpaccio, Granny Smith Apple, Brussels Sprouts Leaves, Baeri Caviar or
- Old Fashion Twines Smoked Salmon, Salmon Roe, Tamara with Caviar, Buckwheat Blinis or
- Pan Fried Foie Gras, Stew Broth, Seasonal Vegetables with Black Truffle
- Monkfish Medallion with Iberian Chorizo, Garlic Broth with Pensato Olive Oil or
- Fillet of Beef, Périgord Style Sauce, Fondant Potato Filled with Foie Gras, Whipped Parsnips and Winter Roots
- Thin Hazelnut and Milk Chocolate Tart, Topped with a Light Passion Fruit Custard or
- 21st Century Mont Blanc
- Entry to the Moulin Rouge cabaret.
- Mandatory paying cloakroom at the Moulin Rouge cabaret.
- Three-course dinner at the Moulin Rouge Restaurant.
- Feerie cabaret performance.
Know Before You Go
- Dinner is at 7:00 PM.
- The Féerie cabaret performance begins at 9:00 PM.
- Please be at the meeting point by 6:30 PM.
- The entire experience is two hours long.
There are no pre-assigned seats at the Moulin Rouge. Seats will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. We recommend you arrive at least 30 minutes in advance (6:30 PM) in order to get your desired seats.
Formal attire is required to enter the Moulin Rouge. A jacket and tie is recommended for men. Shorts, flip flops, sportswear and sports shoes are not permitted.
- Children under the age of six will not be allowed in the Moulin Rouge. All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- For copyright and security reasons, taking videos and photographs during the show is strictly prohibited. There will be professional photographers available if you wish to have your photograph taken for a souvenir.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Beautiful! The troop is really talented.
Watched cabaret for the first time and found it rather flamboyant and gaudy. Nevertheless, a good show.
Excellent choice of mains and dessert. The show was an all inclusive experience after all.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your tickets shortly. Please take a print out and display it directly at the Moulin Rouge cabaret. Please display a valid photo ID as well.
82 Boulevard de Clichy, 18th Arrondissement, Paris.
How to Get There
Get to Place de Clichy. Walk for about 2 minutes to the Place de Clichy metro stop and head to Blanche via Gare de l'Est (Purple Line, 30). From Blanche, walk for about a minute till you reach Moulin Rouge.
Moulin Rouge Cabaret , 82 Boulevard de Clichy, Paris