Thunder Jet Twist: 30 Minute Experience
Get a taste of Sydney Harbour with the ultimate jet boating experience. Involving wild thrills and spills, the Thunder Jet Twist is an adrenaline-packed adventure that will leave you gasping for more!
- This is the ultimate sightseeing with a twist. Have a screaming good time at Sydney Harbor with an exhilarating, high-speed jet boating session!
- Hold on tight and ride the waves as the Thunder Jet slides, spins, twists, and turns, from North to South across the Harbor
- Ride past the Opera House, Fort Denison, the exclusive suburbs of Watsons Bay and Rose Bay, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and more!
- Leave all concern for safety behind while boarding these state-of-the-art modern boats equipped with advanced design for protection
- Check out photos of your priceless reactions with the help of a video-capturing technology that effectively shoots you during your ride
Here is a completely new and unique way to discover Sydney Harbour. Feel the thrill of Australia’s most exciting jet boat with the Thunder Jet Twist. Meet your captain and undergo a safety briefing before you hop aboard for an exhilarating 30-minute ride. Hold on tight and scream with delight as you reach speeds of up to 75 kilometers per hour. With 270-degree spins, wild fish tails, slides, and power brake stops, the ride will pump adrenaline into your veins, leaving you with an ecstatic feeling. In between all the splashing and the tricks, you will also get to witness iconic Sydney Harbour attractions like the Opera House, Fort Denison, Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair, Harbour Islands, the exclusive suburbs of Watsons Bay and Rose Bay, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and more!
- Thunder Twist Jet Boat Ticket
- Photo and Video Highlights
- Secure Lockers
- Ponchos and Lifejackets
- Hotel Transfers
- Food and Drinks
- Additional Gratuities
Children aged 5 - 15 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. A family ticket of 2 adults and 2 children can be purchased at a discounted rate.
Know Before You Go
Every hour, every day from 10:30 AM - 4:00 PM during summer months (Dec-Feb) and from 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM during other months.
Scheduled Departure Times (Dec - Feb):
10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM, and 4:30 PM)
- All passengers must be over 120cm to ride.
- Lockers are provided to store dry clothes and other belongings during your ride.
- Thunder Jet reserves the right to refuse service to those who are believed to be affected by alcohol or drugs and no refund will be provided.
- Passengers, who are pregnant, suffer from back, neck or heart conditions and/or any other pre-existing conditions or injuries must not ride with Thunder Jet.
- Passengers who choose to ride with the Thunder Jet, do so at their own risk and must sign an assumption of risk form prior to boarding. If a passenger is under 18, a responsible adult over the age of 18 must sign on their behalf.
- All passengers are advised against taking any valuables on the ride. Thunder Jet will take no responsibility for loss or damage to any passenger’s personal property.
- In the event that passenger(s) cannot make a pre-booked time and provide a minimum of 2 hours’ notice, an alternate time/day will be advised to best accommodate the passenger.
- Please note that Thunder Jet is an all-weather experience: the ride operates in rainy conditions except if the rain causes the ride to become unsafe. Thunder Jet reserves the right to cancel services in case of extreme weather. If the ride cannot be operated due to weather, the ride will be delayed for a short while or transferred to another time or day.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time in order to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at the time of boarding the jet from the departure locations.
- The departure locations are: Circular Quay Eastern Pontoon (halfway between Ferry Wharves and Opera House) and Cockle Bay Wharf
- These Bus lines stop near Circular Quay Eastern Pontoon: 170, 380, 412, 428.
- These Train lines stop near Circular Quay Eastern Pontoon: T2, T4.
- These Ferry lines stop near Circular Quay Eastern Pontoon: F1.
Cockle Bay Wharf
- These Bus lines stop near Cockle Bay Wharf: 441, 504, L94, M20.
- These Train lines stop near Cockle Bay Wharf: T1, T3, T4.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.