Skip The Line Ticket: Petit Palais - Luca Giordano Exhibition
Skip your way past the long ticketing lines and admire the art collection on permanent exhibit at the Petit Palais. See a temporary exhibition of the works of Luca Giordano, the 17th-century Baroque fresco artist, on display until the 23rd of February 2020
- Admire the vast collection of priceless art on display at the Petit Palais, with exhibits dating from antiquity to the 20th century
- With skip the line access, you can save up on precious time by gaining direct entry into the Palais
- See rare works from the French and Italian Renaissance on display at the permanent exhibit section of the Palais
- Take in the stunning frescoes of Luca Giordano, the prolific 17th-century Baroque artist, on display at the temporary exhibit
The Petit Palais was constructed in the 19th century, to host the 1900 Exposition Universelle. Later, it was converted into a Museum of Fine Arts, hosting priceless art from the French and Italian Renaissance, ancient and medieval collections, 19th-century French paintings and sculptures, Art Nouveau creations and more. See works by Monet, Sisley and more in the free-to-enter permanent exhibition, and gain entry to the temporary Luca Giordano exhibit with this ticket.
Luca Giordano Exhibit
Luca Giordano was a famed Baroque fresco artist who worked in the late 17th century. He was known for the prolific speed at which he worked, and he painted frescoes in Florence (notably for the Medici family) and religious scenes for King Charles II of Spain. Giordano's Baroque style was an amalgamation of his time studying in Venice and Rome. His artwork would prove to be influential throughout the 18th century and served as a precursor to the later Rococo movement. With this exhibit, the Petit Palais is presenting a retrospective of Giordano's work on French soil. Don't miss this opportunity to view his masterpieces at the exhibit, on display until 23rd February 2020.
- Skip the line entry ticket to the Petit Palais
- Entry to the Luca Giordano exhibit
- Tour Guide / Audioguide (available onsite at an additional cost in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian)
Free for visitors under 18 and reduced prices for ages 18-25.
Tue - Thu: 10 AM - 6 PM
Fri: 10 AM - 9 PM
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is - Petit Palais, Avenue Winston Churchill, 75008 Paris, France
- To locate the point on Google Maps, search for - Petit Palais
- By Subway: Line 1, 13, station Champs-Élysées - Clemenceau.
- By bus: Catch bus no. 93 to the Grand Palais bus stop, a short walk from the venue.
These tickets are valid for the date and time you will choose during checkout.