Grand Canyon Airplane Tour with Optional Landing and Skywalk
Soar over the Mojave Desert and gaze down at the rushing Colorado River as you make your way from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West via airplane. Opt for a ground tour of the West Rim and experience the breathtaking Skywalk - a suspended glass platform that hangs 4,000 feet above the canyon floor.
- Aboard a Vistaliner aircraft - specially-equipped with oversized windows - witness amazing aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River and Grand Canyon West.
- Soar above Guano Point, Eagle Point and catch a glimpse of the world-famous Skywalk from the air.
- Opt for a tour that lands at the Grand Canyon and disembark at the West Rim.
- Explore the various points of interest using the complimentary hop-on, hop-off shuttle.
- Marvel at the brilliant colors adorning the two-billion-year-old walls of the canyon as you take in 360-degree views from Guano Point.
- Learn about Native American Culture with the exhibits at Eagle Point and enjoy a complimentary lunch at your convenience.
- Make the most of your Grand Canyon West experience with a walk around the impressive Skywalk - a platform made entirely of glass that takes you out 70 feet beyond the canyon’s rim!
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Grand Canyon is one of the world’s most impressive geological wonders. A two billion-year-old gorge eroded slowly by wind and water, the canyon’s cascading colors and fascinating rock layers evoke an emotion that everyone should feel at least once in their lifetime. Take in the grandeur from the best vantage point possible - the sky! Afterward, explore the West Rim by foot and feel what it’s like to be immersed in such stunning natural beauty.
About Your Grand Canyon West Rim Airplane Tour Experience:
Set off from your hotel in Las Vegas and board a luxury sightseeing airplane. Fly over Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, Mojave Desert and Grand Canyon West. From a bird’s eye view, gaze down at the rushing Colorado River, flowing through the canyon walls. Be sure to snap of picture of Eagle Point - a massive stone wall featuring the unmistakeable shape of an eagle. Revered by the Hualapai people, the ancient rock formation is one of the West Rim’s highlights.
With Optional Landing at the Grand Canyon:
Disembark the airplane and enjoy a self-guided tour of the West Rim. Discover Guano Point, Eagle Point and more with the complimentary hop-on, hop-off shuttle. At your convenience, break for lunch at whichever viewpoint you’d like to eat at.
With Landing + Skywalk:
Situated right across from Eagle Point, visit the West Rim’s exhilarating, man-made Skywalk. A tremendous, U-shaped glass bridge that juts out 70 feet from the canyon’s rim, Skywalk presents guests with the chance to stand 4,000 feet in the air. An impressive architectural feat, feel the adrenaline as you gaze down at the canyon floor.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Roundtrip flight from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West in a Vistaliner aircraft
- Multilingual in-flight narration
- Approximately 4 hours landing at the Grand Canyon (Optional)
- Access to complimentary hop-on, hop-off shuttle (with landing tour only)
- Entry to the Skywalk (Optional)
Know Before You Go:
Tour duration: 4 hours hotel-to-hotel (fly over only) 7 hours hotel-to-hotel (with landing/Skywalk)
Flight time: 70 mins
Time spent at the West Rim (with landing option): Approximately 4 hours
Hotel pickup: Complimentary pickup from most major hotels in Las Vegas (if your hotel is not covered, or if you are not staying in a hotel, you may redeem your pickup at the nearest major hotel). You will be picked up 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to the time slot you book your tour for. The booking time is when your flight departs.
Departure airport: Boulder City
What to bring: Valid photo I.D. (required for all passengers boarding the aircraft), sunscreen, sunglasses and camera. (Please note: the use of Selfie Sticks and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk; however, they can be safely stored in a locker while you tour the glass bridge.)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Really nice, but I could’ve drove for this, didn’t need the fancy airlines.
Always pick the optional landing. Trust me. You have no idea what you'd miss. The narration was helpful. Headout's services have always been prompt.
This was the highlight of my US trip, I'd suggest saving up a bit because it will be nothing like you've ever seen before.
You will receive email confirmation with your order confirmation number shortly. On the day of your experience, display your order confirmation number on your mobile device along with a valid government issued photo ID upon hotel pickup.
Tour starts and ends at your hotel, Las Vegas
- Any passenger weighing over 275 pounds will be charged an additional fee at the heliport
- If your flight is canceled due to poor weather, we will reschedule your flight for another day at no additional cost.