- Take flight over the West Rim of the Grand Canyon on a state-of-the-art airplane with large windows for viewing
- Witness awe-inspiring aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River and Grand Canyon West
- You can choose to upgrade the tour with a guided visit to Hoover Dam
- Make the most of your Grand Canyon West experience by choosing to land at the west rim and walking the Skywalk
- Complimentary round-trip hotel transfers will ensure a trouble-free and seamless experience
- Round-Trip Hotel Transfers
- 70-min Round-Trip Airplane Flight over West Rim
- Aerial Views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Tour of Hoover Dam (optional)
- West Rim Landing (optional)
- Skywalk (optional)
- Meal/Meal voucher(optional)
- Additional Gratuities
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
what to expect
what to expect
A convenient hotel-pick up service will see you at the terminal from where you will take flight over the Grand Canyon on an airplane tour designed to offer the best of the best. Discover the unique beauty of the canyon’s cascading colors and fascinating rock layers while soaking in aerial glimpses of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the mighty Colorado River, and Grand Canyon West. The airplane is designed for utmost comfort with large windows for panoramic viewing, so keep your cameras ready for the dizzying views!
Upgrade to Flight over Hoover Dam
After the airplane tour of the West Rim, you can choose to enrich the experience with a visit to Hoover Dam. Enjoy a delicious meal before boarding a motorcoach departing to the arch-gravity dam, and on arrival, a knowledgeable guide will give you a thorough tour of the interiors of the massive Hoover Dam. You will also have ample time to explore the area on your own afterwards!
Upgrade to West Rim Landing and Skywalk
Disembark the airplane on landing and enjoy a self-guided tour of the West Rim. Discover Guano Point, Eagle Point and more with a complimentary shuttle service. Situated right across from Eagle Point is the exhilarating, man-made Skywalk. A tremendous, U-shaped glass bridge that juts out 70 feet from the canyon’s rim, the Skywalk presents guests with the chance to stand 4,000 feet in the air.
Return to your airplane for an equally scenic flight back to Las Vegas, where you will be transported back to your hotel.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please note that effective 15 Feb 2020, the box meal will be replaced with a meal voucher. This can be redeemed upon reaching the Canyon
- For the safety of all guests, the body weights of each individual guest are required at the time of booking. Any guest weighing over 250 pounds (114 kilos, 17.9 stone) or more may be charged for an additional comfort seat.
- The time slot you select at the time of booking is the flight departure and not the hotel pick-up time. The hotel pick-up will happen approx. 1.5-2 hours before the flight time depending on the hotel.
- All guests on the tour must bring a government ID.
- Children under the age of 2 are free of charge. Please carry proof of age.
- Seat allocations are based on weights and balance for the flight and are determined by the weight of all guests traveling.
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March - Sept, and winter clothing from Oct to mid-March. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Use of “Selfie Sticks” and extended camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Bags are not permitted on flights. However, you can use the cloakrooms at the terminal.
- All tours are weather-dependent. In the event of inclement weather, the tour may be rescheduled or refunded.
- Please note that no cameras or personal items are allowed on the Skywalk.
Child tickets are available at a discounted rate. Head to the checkout page for more information.
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant to the product:
- West Rim Airplane Tour
- Upgrade To Flight Over Hoover Dam
- Upgrade To West Rim Landing & Skywalk
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
- This ticket includes hotel pick-up and drop-offs.
- Redeem your voucher by displaying the same to the driver along with a valid photo ID at the time of the hotel-pick.
- Ensure you are at your hotel lobby/in front of your hotel 10-15 minutes before your scheduled pickup.
- The expected time of hotel pickup is approximately 1-1.5 hours before the start of the tour.
- This service is only available for most major hotels on the strip and hotels in Downtown Las Vegas.
- If your hotel is not covered, or, if you are not staying in a hotel, you may redeem your pickup at the nearest major hotel.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.