Musée d’Orsay Priority Access & Audioguide
Visit the famed Musée d’Orsay and admire their vast pre-impressionist painting collection at your own pace with these priority access tickets. An included audioguide will help you find your way through the museum and not miss any of the masterpieces.
- Explore the Musée d’Orsay at your own pace with these priority access tickets and see the many post-impressionistic paintings on display here
- Included with the tickets are an audio guide (in French, English, Spanish, and German) and a map of the museum with the masterpieces you must not miss marked out
What to Expect
The Musée d’Orsay was set up in an abandoned railway station that was initially fated to be demolished. The suggestion to turn the station into a museum came from the Directorate of the Museum of France. The idea was to build a museum that would bridge the gap between the Louvre and the National Museum of Modern Art. This was accomplished gradually, and the museum was opened to the public in December 1986. Today, the museum holds mainly French art dating from 1848 to 1914, including paintings, sculptures, furniture, and photography. It houses the largest collection of impressionist and post-Impressionist masterpieces in the world, by painters including Monet, Manet, Degas, Renoir, Cézanne, Seurat, Gauguin, and Van Gogh.
Head to the left bank of the Seine with your priority access tickets, and take your time in exploring this vast museum and its many stunning exhibits. You can see world-renowned paintings and artworks, such as Manet’s Luncheon on the Grass, Van Gogh’s Starry Night Over the Rhone, and Cezanne’s Card Players on display here. You can also make use of the included audioguide (available in French, English, Spanish, and German) and map to make your way through the museum and not miss any of the artistic masterpieces that line the walls of the Orsay.
- Priority Access tickets to the Musée d’Orsay
- Audioguide in French, English, Spanish, and German
- Museum Map with a suggested itinerary and visitor guide
Know Before You Go
- A deposit of 30 € is required for the audio guide which will be repaid at La Marina at the end of the tour
- Any exit of the museum is final
Timings and Availability
- The museum’s opening hours are from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM on all days except Monday. On Thursdays, the museum will stay open until 9:45 PM.
- You can pick up your audioguide from La Marina, at the foot of the Orsay at 10:30 AM, 12:30 PM, and 2:45 PM.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance in order to avoid delays
Reduced Price Tickets
Children aged 17 and below can enter the museum free of charge. Please carry valid photo ID.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel these tickets up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email with your Musée d’Orsay Priority Access & Audioguide mobile voucher soon after purchase. No need to print. Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the Ticket Redemption Point to gain entry.
Ticket Redemption Point
La Marina, at the foot of the Musée d'Orsay, Port Solferino, Quai Anatole France, 75007 Paris
You can reach the meeting point by metro or bus.
- You can catch bus no. 68 or 69 to the Musée D’Orsay bus stop.
- Alternatively, you can catch the Metro to the Assemblée Nationale. The museum is a short walk away from here.
These tickets are valid only for the date chosen while booking.