Skip the Line Guided Tour of Royal Alcázar of Seville
Skip the lines and get easy access to the Alcazar Palace in Seville with this guided tour. Pass by the Lion’s Gate, the Courtyard of Maidens, and the Hall of Ambassadors and learn more about Spanish royal history from your guide. Marvel at the royal gardens and admire the beautiful artworks depicting the Spanish conquest of the South American continent.
- Skip the lines and gain direct entry to the Alcazar Palace, where many episodes of “Game of Thrones” were filmed.
- Enter through the historic Lion’s Gate and make your way into the palace along with your expert guide.
- Admire the brilliance of the Mudéjar architecture as you explore the Alcazar Palace.
- Learn about Spain’s historical connection to the South American continent through the artworks from the new world that have been housed inside this royal palace.
Go on a guided tour to explore the Alcazar Palace in Seville, the location for many episodes of the hit HBO TV Series, “Game of Thrones”.
Skip-the-line Entry, the Mudéjar Palace, and the Lion’s Gate
Skip the lines and gain entry to the Alcazar Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with this guided tour through its interior. In the past, this palace has seen the rule of many dynasties starting from the Nasrids to the Christians. Now, it is one of the most visited attractions of Seville.
The Lion’s Gate (Puerta del León) at the entrance of the palace has a Gothic tile depicting a crowned lion with a cross in hand.
Of Maidens and Ambassadors
Walk through the Courtyard of Maidens (Patio de las Doncellas), which was temporarily paved with white marble at the request of director Ridley Scott, for the movie the “Kingdom of Heaven”. Follow it up with a visit to the “Hall of Ambassadors” (Salon de Embajadores), the main room of King Peter of Castille.
The Historical Artworks and the Gardens
The Alcazar Palace houses a unique collection of artworks depicting the Spanish conquest of the South American continent. These artworks include “The Virgin of the Navigators” and “Azulejo”. After that, make your way to the lush green gardens of Alcazar and bask in its splendor. This tour through the Alcazar is sure to leave you coming back for more!
- Skip-the-line entry to Alcazar
- Access to Lion’s Gate, Courtyard of Maidens, and Hall of Ambassadors
- Services of a professional guide in either English, Spanish, French or Italian.
Know Before You Go
This tour permits all ages.
Wheelchairs are available for differently abled people.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point along with valid photo ID to your guide.
Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Your meeting point varies depending on the option booked. Meeting point information will be shared in your voucher.