2-Hour Dinner Cruise on the Chao Phraya Princess with Live Music
Enjoy an unforgettable cruise over the Chao Phraya river in Bangkok! Revel in some sights of the numerous attractions of Bangkok along the river, including the world-famous Grand Palace, Rama VIII Bridge, and Wat Arun. With a multi-cuisine buffet dinner and a live band, enjoy a grand evening across Chao Phraya!
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise over the beautiful Chao Phraya river in Bangkok.
- Indulge in some of the finest cuisines in all of Thailand aboard the luxury cruise ship, as you discover the beauty of Bangkok.
- See some of Thailand’s most famous attractions, such as the Temple of Dawn, The Grand Palace, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, and Rama VIII Bridge on this 2-hour cruise.
- Take a trip down the memory lane, as you listen to some of the late 80s and 90s hits by Donna Summer, The Supremes, and ABBA played by a live band!
Revel in a Stunning Cruise through the Vibrant City of Bangkok!
Get an unforgettable opportunity to explore the city of Bangkok from a new perspective, onboard a luxury cruise ship, as you sail through the Chao Phraya river. The 2-hour cruise will include a buffet dinner. Numerous Thai and foreign cuisines from across the world will be available, and you are sure to be spoilt for choice. A live band will be performing throwback hits from the 80s and 90s, setting the perfect mood for the 2-hour cruise. An evening of wonder, entertainment, and lip-smacking delicacies is guaranteed as you are seated aboard the Chao Phraya.
Discover the famous landmarks of Bangkok from the Comfort of your Cruise Ship
You can see several vibrant locations along the riverfront. The Bangkok skyline is impressive, and you will soon understand why Bangkok’s nightlife is renowned across the world. Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of Dawn presents a spectacular sight. The central prang or tower is encrusted in colorful porcelain and is breathtaking to see as it is lit up. Another beautiful sight is the Rama VIII cable bridge and its unique asymmetric design. At nearly 475 meters in length, the bridge is one of the eye-catchers during your 2-hour cruise.
You will also be able to catch sight of the Grand Palace that housed the Kings of Siam since 1782. There are numerous pavilions, halls, and buildings that comprise the Grand Palace, but you can only the gilded towers of the structure from your ship. The Santa Cruz church constructed in the neoclassical Renaissance style can also be seen. Soon you will see a very busy shopping area, Asiatique The Riverfront that is bustling with activity and people. The old town blends in with its contemporary neighbors, and a massive Ferris wheel called “Asiatique Sky” is the highlight of this area.
- 2 Hours Cruise
- Professional guide
- International & Thai Buffet Dinner
- Live band
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel
Know Before You Go
- Check in Time: Between 6-7 PM
- Boarding Time: 7:30 PM
- Cruising Time: 7:40 - 9:45 PM (approx. 2 hours)
Indian food is available for customers who depart from the River City pier only.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this experience up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive your Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise mobile voucher in your email shortly. If you have not received an email, please check your spam folder or notify us via email. Please display this voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
There are 3 meeting points to choose from.
- River City Pier, 23 Soi Charoen Krung 24, Khwaeng Talat Noi, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
- Asiatique Pier, 2194 Charoen Krung Road Soi Charoenkrung 72-74, Bangkok, Thailand
- ICONSIAM Pier, 299 Soi Charoen Nakhon 5 Charoen Nakhon Road Khlong Ton Sai Khlong San Bangkok 10600, Thailand
River City Pier
Take the BTS to Saphan Taksin Station (S6) and then take Exit 3. Then take a taxi to River City Pier.
Take the BTS to Saphan Taksin Station (S6) and then take Exit 2. The Sathorn Pier is visible straight ahead. Take a free 15 minute ferry from here to Asiatique The Riverfront. The ferries leave every 15 minutes beginning from 4:30 PM.
Take the BTS to Saphan Taksin Station (S6) and then take Exit 2. Take a shuttle boat at Sathorn pier all the way to ICONSIAM. The shuttle is available every 10 minutes between 8 AM and 11:30 PM. Alternatively, you can take the BTS to Krung Thonburi Station and take exit 1. Then take the shuttle van to ICONSIAM, which is available every 15 minutes between 8 AM and 12 AM.
The Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.