Sydney: Hop-On Hop-Off Classic Ticket
Climb aboard comfortable WiFi-enabled buses and travel to over 30 unique stops on this exciting hop-on-hop-off tour! Put on the complimentary earphones and learn about Sydney and its intriguing attraction with pre-recorded audio in 8 different languages.
- Tour Sydney at your own pace. You are free to stay on the bus for the entirety of the tour or get off at particular stops and exploring on foot before hopping back onto another tour bus within the validity period of your ticket.
- Visit some of the top tourist attractions in Sydney including the Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanical Gardens, Darling Harbour, and Bondi Beach.
- Pre-recorded commentary is available in 8 different languages - English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Mandarin, Korean, Chinese and Japanese.
- You can actively post the photos you take on the tour as free WiFi will be available on all the buses.
- Your hop-on-hop-off pass is valid for an entire day.
Visit the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Royal Botanical Gardens on the Red Route
Soak in the breathtaking sights along the Red Route. While you are free to start at any of the stops in the city, Circular Quay is an excellent place to start owing to its central location relative to the bus route. You will see the the tallest structure in the city, the Sydney Tower, the State Library, the legendary Sydney Opera House, and the Botanical Gardens. You could choose to get down at any of these stops and continue exploring the attraction on foot. The Royal Botanical Gardens are a particularly amazing place to stop and gaze at the natural splendour, and no tour of Sydney is complete without a photo backdropped by the iconic Sydney Opera House. The Maritime Museum and the Power House Museum are excellent places to stop and admire rare exhibits, while the Sydney Fish Market is a great location to experience the local culture.
Switch to the Blue Route and Travel Along the Bay
Travel through the less busier parts of Sydney and stop by Paddington Town Hall and the Centennial Parklands. Your bus will cross William St. and follow the smooth curve of Rose Bay on its way to Bondi Beach. You can spend some time relaxing at the beach and gazing at the distant horizon beyond the gentle waves. Evenings are particularly pleasant, making Bondi Beach an excellent way to end your 1-day tour of Sydney.
- Hop-on hop-off ticket with 1-day validity
- Comfortable tour buses with free WiFi
- Pre-recorded commentary
- Visit to many of Sydney’s top landmarks
- Pick-up and drop-off services from any of the stops not mentioned below
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
Availability & Timings
This ticket allows you to hop-on and hop-off any of the official tour buses for an entire day. You can choose any date within the first six months of booking.
Circular Quay | Sydney Tower | Australian Museum | William St. | Kings Cross | El Alamein Fountain | Woolloomooloo Bay | Sydney Opera House | Botanical Gardens | State Library | Hyde Park | Central Station | Power House Museum | Sydney Fish Market | The Star | Maritime Museum | International Convention Centre | Chinese Gardens / Chinatown | Sea Life Sydney Aquarium | King St Wharf | Barangaroo | Sydney Harbour Bridge | The Rocks
Paddington Town Hall | Centennial Parklands | Bondi Beach | North Bondi | Rose Bay | Double Bay
William St., Australian Museum, Central Station
Super-Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this experience up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can show your mobile and printed voucher along with some valid photo ID before the tour commences.
You may choose any of the stops listed above to begin your tour.
This tour is valid for any date within six months of the booking date.
Circular Quay, George St, cnr Alfred St, Sydney