Skip the Line Paris Catacombs Tour with Special Access
Meet your expert English speaking guide and get skip-the-line access to the Paris Catacombs. Make your way through the passages and tunnels where more than 6 million people have been buried. Learn about the historical incidents that are related to this attraction.
- Get exclusive skip-the-line access to Paris Catacombs in this tour accompanied by an expert English speaking guide.
- Walk through the burial, which is the gravesite of more than 6 million people.
- Pass by the Port Mahon Gallery and other such sections such as the Sacellum Crypt, Gilbert’s Tomb, and Sepulchral Lamp.
- Only a small group of people are allowed in this tour (19 people or less).
Skip the line Access to a Historic Gravesite
Meet your guide and gain skip-the-line entry inside the Paris Catacombs. Your guide will tell you some of the most interesting historical stories, myths, and anecdotes about this gravesite. Walk through the underground passages and visit restricted sections like the Port Mahon Gallery and marvel at the intricate carvings in the rock.
Remains of a Revolution
You will come across famous French figures who were buried here during the French Revolution such as Lavoisier and Robespierre. Other such intriguing sections include; the Sacellum Crypt, Gilbert’s Tomb, and Sepulchral Lamp. The guide will accompany you throughout this experience and you will learn about the significances of these compelling attractions.
Experience the thrill of exploring this uncanny world below the bustling city of Paris.
- Skip the line access to Paris Catacombs
- Expert English Speaking Guide
- An exclusive tour for 19 people or less
- Pick-up and Drop-off
Know Before You Go
- This tour requires you to walk through tunnels and passages underground, hence people with claustrophobia, differently abled people, and pregnant women are requested to avoid it.
- Please do not carry luggage with higher dimensions than 55 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm.
- This tour is available every day at 10:30 AM and 12:30 PM.
Note: The tour will not be available on 1st May, 15th August, and 1st January.
The Catacombs maintain a constant temperature of 14°C (57°F). Be sure to dress warm or bring a jacket. Wear comfortable shoes and casual clothes that you don’t mind getting a little dirty.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.
Your guide will be located at the Catacombs main entrance, in front of the green doors at 1, Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014 Paris.
How to Get There
By Metro: Board train no. 4 from the East Railway Station and get off at Denfert Rochereau station. The Catacombs of Paris is a 3-minute walk from the station.
Paris, Catacombs, Paris