Sky100 Admission Ticket with Cafe Packages
The city of Hong Kong sports one of the most magnificent skyscapes in the world; this experience gives you the chance to unwind at overwhelming heights while you sip on a beverage of your choice. You may also opt for a dining experience at the observation deck.
- Enjoy breathtaking views at the Sky100 cafe on the 100th floor of the International Commerce Center in West Kowloon.
- Unwind at the observation deck and sip on either wine, beer, soft drinks or even dessert!
- You can also opt for a delightful dinner package at the Sky100 cafe for an unforgettable dining experience at the city's highest venue.
- Benefit from a limited time offer till the 30th of June, that allows you to re-enter the Sky100 on the same day at an additional cost of just HKD 8!
- With the aforementioned re-entry offer, you will get to witness a marvelous view after dusk or even the latest feature “Love is in the sky" light show.
What to Expect
Sky100 by the Ritz-Carlton is inspired by the relaxing ambiance of a Parisien cafe. This once in a lifetime experience allows you to wine or dine at 393m above sea level, while you breathe in panoramic views of Hong Kong and Victoria Harbour. On the next page, you will get to choose between wide a selection of packages. You may either sip on a glass of red or white wine or go all out with a lavish dining experience.
Additionally, you may also opt to re-enter Sky100 by simply paying an additional cost of HKD 8 on the spot at the ticketing counter while redeeming your tickets. This re-entry not only allows you to enjoy the city's skyline after dusk but also gives you the chance to witness a marvelous light show. This offer is valid only for till the 30th of June.
- Entry to the Sky100 observation deck.
- One glass of red/white wine. (optional)
- Choice of fresh lime soda or orange, breakfast iced tea, or lemon chamomile iced tea. (optional)
- Dining experience. (optional) -1 bottle of beer. (optional)
Know Before You Go
- Alcoholic beverages will only be served to guests who are aged 18+.
- No outside food or drinks will be permitted into the Sky100 cafe or the observation deck, except baby food and water.
- You may opt for a free reflector lending service at the Information Desk. 60cm and 80cm reflectors are available for use.
- You may pay an additional cost of HKD 8 on the spot at the ticketing counter while redeeming your tickets for re-entry on the same day. This offer is valid only for till the 30th of June.
Sunday-Thursday: 10:00 AM-9:00 PM (last orders at 8:15 PM)
Friday-Saturday: 10:00 AM-10:30 PM (last orders at 9:45 PM)
Make your way to the International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
By MTR: Board the Tung Chung line and get off at the Kowloon Station (Exit C).
- Any bags that exceed 230 mm x 360 mm x 560 mm are not permitted inside the observation deck as there are no storage facilities.
- Wheeled carriers or carts are also not permitted. (except for strollers and wheelchairs)
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Sky100 Ticket in Hong Kong with Cafe Packages vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the venue.
ritz carlton, Hong Kong