Skip-the-Line Guided Tour of Real Alcazar
Explore the royal palace of Alcazar with skip-the-line access and an official guide. Walk through the Lion’s Gate and take in breathtaking view of the gardens. Pass by the Courtyard of Maidens and make your way to the Hall of Ambassadors, where Peter of Castille used to live.
- Gain skip-the-line access to the Alcazar Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Follow your guide into the palace and enter through the Lion’s Gate.
- Explore iconic places such as the Courtyard of Maidens and the Hall of Ambassadors.
- Admire the historical artworks inside the Alcazar Palace.
- You will either be provided with a bilingual (English and Spanish) guide or a French guide.
Skip the lines and head towards the Alcazar Palace. Get accompanied by an official guide who will walk through this historical monument, which was the location for many episodes of the hit HBO TV Series, “Game of Thrones”.
Mudéjar Architecture with a Gothic Touch
Enter through the Lion’s Gate (Puerta del León), a gothic tile depicting a lion holding a cross. Make your way to the Alcazar Palace, a Christian palace that once was home to Alfonso X of Castille. Marvel at the Mudéjar architecture coupled with the Italian style of design.
Scenic Gardens and Historical Artworks
Walk through the lush green gardens of Alcazar or sit by the magnificent fountains. Alcazar also houses a wide collection of artworks related to Spain's South American conquests.
From Courtyards to the Halls
Explore the Courtyard of Maidens (Patio de las Doncellas), where the "Kingdom of Heaven" was shot. Follow it up with a visit to the Hall of Ambassadors (Salon de Embajadores), where the Peter of Castille used to stay.
- Skip-the-line entry to Alcazar
- Access to Lion’s Gate, Courtyard of Maidens, and Hall of Ambassadors
- Tickets for all monuments
- Official guide
Know Before You Go
Children below the age of 8 can take this tour for free.
This tour is available with two variants:
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) Guide.
- French Guide.
This tour is available from Monday to Saturday at 11 AM and 4:15 PM. Mondays in April will only have the 11 AM slot available whereas Mondays from April onwards will have both 11 AM and 4:15 PM slots available.
Get down at Prado San Sebastián (Carlos V), it is a 14-min walk to the meeting point.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
The guide was amazing!
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.
Plaza del Triunfo, Seville