Skip The Line: Alhambra, Generalife, Alcazaba, Nasrid Palaces with Audioguide
Gain access to every area of the Alhambra open to the public and admire the historic Generalife with a multilingual audio guide. Admire the incredible architecture of the Palace and walk through the lush greenery of the Generalife gardens. Marvel at Nasrid Palace, starting from Mexuar to the Court of Lions.
- Gain access to all areas of the Alhambra Palace that are open to the public, the Generalife, the Alcazaba and the Nasrid Palace on this tour.
- Have your audio guide tell you anecdotes and facts about the Alhambra, once the Palatial City and Royal Christian House, and now a National Monument of Spain.
- Learn about the different architectural styles that make up the different parts of the Alhambra Palace, like the Palace of Charles the V and the Gate of Pomegranates.
- Spend time at the Alcazaba, a fortress that is the oldest part of the Alhambra, and learn about the role it has played in various battles.
- Visit the Generalife, the luxurious former Summer Palace and country estate of the Nasrid rulers of Granada, and admire the intricate architectural beauty of the Court of Lions.
Visit the Alhambra, a National Monument of Spain
Gain entry to the Alhambra, a National and Artistic Monument of Spain. A fortress that has evolved and grown into a palace, having changed hands from the Romans, the Nasrids, and the Christians, the Alhambra is a standing lesson about the history of Granada and Andalusia in general. Alhambra's architecture is telling of this history.
Learn About the Different Architectural Styles of the Palace with an Audio Guide
Walk through the passages and admire the different styles of architecture that were used as the Palace expanded. Your audio guide will regale you with tales about the Palace's history and provenance as you make your way through. Marvel at the Gate of the Pomegranates and gaze at the Washington Irving Monument. You will also get to visit the Palace of Charles V, built by the Holy Roman Emperor in Alhambra for the poignant significance of being a Muslim fortress that was conquered by his own Christian grandparents. The many pillared palace is a sight to behold, regardless of its origins. Don't forget to visit the unique Court of the Lions, a well-known highlight of the Nasrid Palace.
Visit the Generalife, the Luxurious Former Summer Palace and Country Estate of the Nasrid Rulers of Granada
The Generalife is also known as the Architect's Garden, is easily one of the oldest examples of Moorish gardens. In fact, the entire estate is a series of gardens and fountains with exceptional Islamic motifs and architecture tying it all together. Cool turquoise water, flower beds, and lush greenery make the Generalife a beautiful sight. You will also get to spend some time in the Dehesa of Generalife, a vast green expanse offering incredible scenic views of the surroundings.
- Multilingual Audioguide.
- Entry to Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba Fortress and Generalife.
Know Before You Go
- Please provide the full name, date of birth and ID details for each participant while booking. Failure to do so could lead to you being denied access into the Alhambra.
- Please carry your original passport/driver's license with you. The staff of Alhambra can require it at any moment and you will not be able to access the monument without it.
The tour is available daily and operates in the morning and the afternoon.
March to October: Daily at 8:30 AM and 1:00 PM
November to February: Daily at 8:30 AM
The audio guide is available in Spanish, English, Italian, French and German.
This tour is not wheelchair accessible for those with impaired mobility.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
It was easy but somewhat overpriced
Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID, to our local partner's visitor's office in exchange for your physical tickets and audioguide.
Welcome visitor centre, Paseo de la Sabica 15, Granada