FujiQ Highland Admission Ticket
Let your heart race as you feel the adrenaline rush while riding some of the world’s most exciting roller coasters.
- Let go and feel the adrenaline rush as you explore FujiQ Highland (including Fuji-Q and Thomas Land) with this all-day access pass with access to unlimited rides.
- Feel your heart race as you take on world-record-holding roller coaster rides.
- At Fujiyama, feel the thrill of riding the 10th fastest, 8th tallest, and 5th longest roller coaster.
- Experience the world’s fastest acceleration of 111.9 miles per hour in 1.6 seconds at Do-dodonpa’s.
- Dare to ride the steepest roller coaster in the world at an angle of 121 degrees at Takabisha.
- Take a break and check out the Labyrinth of Fear, anime-themed rides, and kid-friendly rides.
- Choose from either a full-day access pass or an afternoon access pass.
- Admission to FujiQ Highland
- Full-day access pass or afternoon access pass (as per ticket option)
- Meal inclusions
- Hotel transfer
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Are you ready to feel the adrenaline rush for an entire day as you access unlimited rides at FujiQ Highland? With the Fuji-Q One-Day Pass (including Fuji-Q and Thomas Land), let your heart race as you explore FujiQ Highland and its top 4 major roller coasters with the backdrop of Mt. Fuji. Gaze at the wonderful view as you ride world record-holding roller coasters and scare yourself silly in the haunted houses.
Get your thrills on as you ride the 10th fastest, 8th tallest, and 5th longest ride in the world - Fujiyama. Head to Do-dodonpa’s and experience the world’s fastest acceleration of 111.9 miles per hour in a matter of just 1.6 seconds! Dare to ride the steepest roller coaster in the world at an angle of 121 degrees at Takabisha.
FujiQ Highland has experiences for everyone to enjoy. For a little bit of calm, check out the Labyrinth of Fear, anime-themed rides, and kid-friendly rides. For younger children, head on to Thomas Land which is themed around the much-loved TV program, Thomas and Friends.
know before you go
- Please check height/age requirements prior to your visit.
- Storage areas are available at the venue.
- The park is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Daily: 9am - 6pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Fuji-Q Highland.
- Address: 5 Chome-6-1 Shinnishihara, Fujiyoshida, Yamanashi 403-0017, Japan.
- Landmark: STARBUCKS COFFEE Fuji-Q Highland Shop.
- The closest bus stop is Fuji-Q Highland. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #Omiya / Ikebukuro-Kawag to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.