Fast-Track Tickets to the Energylandia
Enjoy fast-track access to the largest amusement park in Poland, and get free rein of dozens of attractions that are suitable for all ages.
- Explore six exciting zones spread across 43 hectares of the park.
- Enjoy the thrill of riding the tallest and fastest Mega Coaster in Europe.
- Tackle the biggest wooden roller coaster in the world.
- Slip into a surreal fantasy world at the Dragon's Castle zone.
- Entrance fees
- Guarantee to skip the lines
- All-day ticket inside the park
- Local taxes
- The ticket does not include food, slot machines, some service points, shops, and souvenirs
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Energylandia promises a day of adventurous fun with several dozens of attractions suited for adults, kids, adolescents alike. And with your fast-track access tickets, you can make the most of your day by skipping right past the waiting lines. Daredevils will love the Extreme Zone, where high-intensity and high-speed rides like the Hyperion, Tsunami Drop, and Aztec Swing will get your adrenaline pumping like nothing else. Or, you can head towards the Family Zone to enjoy moderate rides suitable for both adults and kids.
Let your kids run free in the Little Kids' Zone with several age-appropriate rides that ensure both fun and safety. Enjoy the themed land of Dragon's Castle; styled with medieval gothic architecture, the zone will make you feel like you are on the set of a fantasy movie! Explore the recently added Aqualantis zone. Inspired by the legends of the lost submerged city, this zone will pitch you in a battle with Abyssus, the mighty ruler of the seas.
Additionally, you can indulge in exciting interactive games, and watch spectacular scenes with a modern 7D cinema and Moya Planetarium. When the hunger pangs strike, there are several food stalls where you can grab a quick bite.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Until 30 Sept 2021
Daily from 10am to 6pm
- Height, weight, and age restrictions are applicable for certain rides and attractions.
- Please note that the Water Park area is closed.
Children with height under 140 cm enjoy reduced ticket pricing.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at: Energylandia .
- Address: aleja 3 Maja, 32-640 Zator, Poland.
Take train sR to the Zator train station. From there, it is a 22-minute walk to the attraction.
This ticket is valid until 31 Oct 2021.