Small Group Tour of Blue Mountains
Experience a mix of natural beauty and adventure on this comprehensive small group guided tour. See the spectacular Three Sisters rock formation, take in the views from the majestic vast expanse of the Jamison Valley, experience the iconic Scenic World rides, and meet remarkable wildlife at the Sydney Zoo.
- Make your trip smoother with hotel transfers included in your ticket.
- Enjoy a more interactive, personalized experience within a small group.
- Delve into adventure at the Scenic World. Feel like you are walking on air as you ride the glass-floored Scenic Skyway.
- Say yes to more adventure as you ride the steepest railway in the world and Australia’s steepest cable car.
- Enjoy some free time in the quaint village of Leura to explore the wonderful local shops or stop for lunch, at your own expense.
- Visit the interesting Sydney Zoo where you can meet a wide variety of Australian animals and species.
- Finish your tour with a bang as you embark on a ferry trip from the beautiful Parramatta River to Circular Quay.
- Upgrade your ticket to include a scenic hike through a national park.
- Small-group tour
- English-speaking guide
- Scenic World rides
- Entry to Sydney Zoo
- Visit to Leura village
- Hotel pick-ups from most CBD hotels
- Ferry return to Circular Quay
- Entrance to National Park (optional)
- Personal expenses
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Discover the best of Sydney's CBD District.
After the hotel pick-up, see the happening CBD district of Sydney and learn from your guide about its history and operations. Drive over the Anzac Bridge and see the famous Sydney Fish Market. Sit back and enjoy the approximately 1.5-hour ride to the heart of the Blue Mountains district.
Get Bewitched by Natural Beauty
Reach the Echo Point which is the closest and best view of the Three Sisters, which is a unique and enchanting rock formation that resembles 3 siblings proudly standing together. Witness the blue haze and the vast expanse of the Jamison Valley and feel the spiritual presence of the Three Sisters. At the location, you will also be able to hear some of the Dream Time stories from your guide and experience the raw magic the Blue Mountains create.
Dive Into Adventure at Scenic World
Proceed to the most fun part of the tour - Scenic World - and start your adventure on Scenic Skyway. Walk seemingly on air through a see-through glass floor showcasing views of the valley 200m below. Next, take a thrilling train ride at the steepest passenger railway in the world, with an incline of 52 degrees, suitable for all ages. After enjoying a stroll through the ancient rainforest, ride the Scenic Cableway which is Australia’s steepest cable car. Enjoy more spectacular views of the Three Sisters and the vast expanse of the Jamison valley.
Meet the Residents of Sydney Zoo
Reach the Sydney Zoo for an ultimate wildlife experience witnessing the koalas, baby qallabies, emus, wombats, crocodiles, and a number of nocturnal animals. End your tour with a ferry trip on Parramatta River to Circular Quay, which will take you under the Harbour Bridge and past the Opera House before disembarking at Circular Quay.
know before you go
know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- It is recommended to check the weather forecast prior to the day of your tour and dress according to the weather.
Pick-up begins at 6:45am. The operating days are subject to change, please check the calendar to see the availability on your intended day of visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This tour includes pick-up and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the pick-up point.
- On the day of your tour, arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled time at the pick-up point.