Sydney and Bondi Tour With Sydney Opera House Tour
Hop aboard this day tour of Sydney and notice the stunning landmarks along the route. Take a short walking tour of The Rocks, otherwise known as the birthplace of Sydney. Conclude the tour by taking a guided tour of Australia’s most famous building, the Sydney Opera House.
- Get a guided tour of Australia’s most famous building, the Sydney Opera House and pick up interesting facts about this remarkable structure.
- Board an air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi and take in stunning sights of Sydney as you pass by them. With hotel transfers included, you no longer have to worry about transportation.
- Take a brief walking tour of the Rocks, a historic neighbourhood otherwise known as the birthplace of Sydney.
- View familiar landmarks in Sydney along the route including St. Mary’s Cathedral, the Hyde Park, the Parliament House, the Art Gallery of NSW, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and many more.
- Make a pitstop at Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair and pull out your cameras, for the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House look splendid from this viewpoint.
- Day tour of Sydney on an air-conditioned coach
- Free wifi
- Walking tour through the neighborhood of Rocks
- Guided tour of Sydney Opera House
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
A Tour of Sydney’s Finest
This 6-hour tour of Sydney’s finest landmarks is ideal for those who are in the city for a limited time. It is also the perfect way to learn about how diverse Sydney is as a city. As you make your way from urban city to delightful beaches, be mesmerized by the beauty of it all. Thanks to the air-conditioned coach with Free Wi-Fi on board and hotel transfers, you don’t have to worry about beating the heat or finding transportation.
Take a brief walking tour of the historic neighbourhood of Rocks, and get a glimpse of Sydney’s oldest pubs and high-end restaurants. Notice the renowned landmarks you pass by, including the Sydney Opera House, the Conservatorium of Music, Hyde Park, St. Mary’s Cathedral, Parliament House, the Art Gallery of NSW, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney Town Hall, Sydney Tower, Darling Harbour, the Royal Australian Naval Base, Chinatown, and many more!
Get down at Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair and take in the splendid views of the Harbour Bridge and the renowned Sydney Opera House. Look out to the world-famous Bondi beach and take in its dramatic scenery. Before ending the tour, take a guided tour of the Sydney Opera House, Australia’s most iconic building. Learn about its secrets and the controversy that forged this extraordinary building.
know before you go
- The tour starts at 8 AM and ends at 2 PM.
- Note that part of this tour includes a 300-stair climb. Therefore, it is recommended to wear comfortable shoes on this tour.
- Tours must operate around theatre obligations and are subject to change without notice.
- Tour concludes at Sydney Opera House.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children’s tickets can be bought at a discounted rate.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Hotel pickups and drop-offs are included in this ticket. Please select the hotel from the drop-down options on the checkout page.
This ticket is valid for the date selected at the time of booking